Hi

Me: Hey! I hope you enjoy!

Shira: What does enjoyment matter?

Me: Don't listen to her! She's just a party pooper! I don't own Naruto or any of their characters.

Shira: Why do you have a picture of me up?

Me: So the readers know what you look like for now ^_^

Shira: For now?

~~~~

Shira's prov

I walked into the classroom and a seat caught my eye. I weaved my way through the room into the seat. I don't really feel a need to sit there I just sit there. Yesterday I sat in the way back of the class and two days ago I sat up front. I'm just random like that.

I looked to my left and saw a raven haired boy who was crowded by arguing girls. I looked to my right and saw boys crowding me and arguing. I sighed and all of their eyes turned into hearts. What is with these guys' infatuation with me? What's with the girls' infatuation with this boy?

I tuned out all the blabbering from the guys and girls. I closed my eyes and sighed. What is the appeal? I heard a loud crash and opened my eyes to see a blonde kid tied up with rope.

The sensei was standing over him and tightening the rope. "Because of Naruto's mischief you guys will have to do a transformation!" The sensei yelled.... yes I didn't bother to learn names. I don't really care.

I walked down the steps towards the front of the class and stood in front of the sensei. "Okay, go." he said suggesting toward me. I whispered to the point where it was barely hearable "Transformation Jutsu."

I transformed into a woman who had vibrant pink hair that was up in a ponytail that ended in the middle of her back. She wore a black tank top with a white shirt blouse over it. Ninja sandals that hooked onto her tightly fit navy blue pants. A tattoo on the back of her neck that ran down her back with a barely noticeable scar on her cheek.

I got everything right down to the peach fuzz on her chin. "Good, who is that?" He asked jotting something down on his pad. "My mother." I said working my way back to my seat.

I watched as most people turned into the sensei. The blonde turned into a naked girl version of himself. I closed my eyes out of boredom. I'm going to sleep, this class is to easy. I then drifted into the welcoming darkness.

I woke up to the sensei giving a lecture about chakra focus. "Class dismissed." he finished after the 30 min lecture. I yawned quietly and walked out the building.

I left through the door and was swarmed by guys. "She loves me dopes! So go away!" Guy #1 yelled. "No way, She is in love with me." guy #2 said calmly. "Hell no. She went on a date with me." guy #3 lied.

I used a transportation Jutsu, witch speeds my pace, to weave behind a tree. I sat down behind the tree and listened to them argue about where I might be. As they all went in different directions to find me and I let out a sigh.

I could kill them but I'd rather not, because I would get in a but load of trouble. I started to get entranced by the gravel passing beneath me as I walked. I was at a sudden stop because I ran into something.

I started to look up and notice feet. I studied the face in front of me and said "Excuse me." stepping to my left I started to walk again. It was the raven haired boy I sat next to earlier. He huffed and continued to walk the way he was heading, from what I could hear. I continued to head to my one person apartment.

Opening the door I walked in, locking it behind me. I plopped myself on my bed and fell asleep not bothering to change my clothes.

I opened my eyes and didn't move. Today I think is tests to become genin. Hopefully after I pass I'll be a bit entertained. I crawled off the bed and opened my closet door. I looked at the cloths and a certain one caught my eye. A black Tank top that my mom used to own.

I stared at the shirt not moving a muscle for who knows how long before I closed the doors and put my forehead to them. "I need to work on that..." I muttered to myself, letting tears fall from my eyes.

***Time skip (1hr)***

I rubbed my eyes dry and looked in the mirror of my bathroom. My eyes were a bit puffy and it will probably take half an hour to return to normal. I sighed and walked into my room. I looked at the alarm clock and it said 4:30 a.m.

"I have time." I whispered to myself. I then walked to the kitchen and pulled out a pan. I dropped some coconut oil into the pan as I turned on the stove. I set the pan on the stove and watched the oil melt. I dropped some packaged noodles on the pan.

I searched through the cupboards over the counters for a measuring cup. I pulled out the measuring cup and poured some water in. pouring the water into the pan I pulled out the seasoning. I dumped the seasoning in an moved the noodles around with a spatula.

I put some broccoli in and cooked the broccoli with the noodles. I turned off the stove and put it on a plate before bringing the food to the empty kitchen table. After eating slowly I went to my room to check the time.

"6:20.... I took my time eating." I noted, putting my finger to my chin and thinking. "Class starts soon...." I mumbled. 6:30... is when school starts. I have time.

I left the house closing and locking the door behind me. Same thing as last time. I got entranced by the passing gravel... I don't get why it fascinates me.

I walked into the class and the sensei said "I want you to sit next to Sasuke." I rose my brow and the sensei continued talking "Sasuke, raise your hand."

The raven haired guy raised his hand and I sighed. Why do I have to sit next to someone in particular? I don't care. I walked over to the chair and sat down.

Closing my eyes. I listened to the peace and quiet around me. I heard a couple people come in and a small murmurs were heard from them. But after a while the door burst open and I shot open my eyes.

"Ino-pig! I was here before you so I get to sit next to Sauske!" The pink haired girl yelled to the blonde. They saw me and rushed over to the seat next to me that was free.

"Why are you sitting there?! Sauske is mine!" All the girls yelled in unison. They gathered around and bickered loudly with themselves. I put my head in my hands and propped my elbows on the table.

Someone jumped on the table so I looked up to see Blond haired kid staring raven haired boy in the eyes and I swear sparks could be seen. A kid in front of them bumped The blonde and they kissed. I pulled out my camera and took a picture.

I looked down at the camera screen and said "Nice." they looked up at me as the photo printed out. After they finished gagging the raven haired boy growled.

"Give me that photo!" The blonde yelled angrily. I waved the photo in their faces and tucked it into my bra. The blonds mouth dropped to the floor as I tucked it in securely.

The raven haired boys expression was 'amused'. I looked at the two blankly and said "This is going to go viral." the raven haired boy's eyebrow twitched as a tic mark appeared on his forehead.

"Hi." I teased. The two grumbled and the girls chased the blonde one.

The sensei rushed in after Naruto had gotten his beating and told us what the test was on.