RMD X

A/N: Please proceed with precaution. This chapter contains sexual objectification of women and sex scene. For readers below 18+ please skip.

[*-*-* is flashback / past. *** is present]

*-*-*

[earlier that day / after the scene at the shooting range]

I went to the parking lot to grab a duffel bag so I can take a cold shower in the VIP room. I'm sure that the old man is keeping her occupied and maybe asking for further updates or additional tasks for her but whatever the case may be, I simply don't care.

I went my way back inside and heard approaching steps from group of people. I looked up at the sign and they are for sure going to the shower area.

"Tangina 'tol nakita mo ba yung Sevierre kanina?"

"Yung Secretary dept? Tangina ang ganda ng pwet."

"Nung nagdive nakuha ng camera yung pagtalbog."

"Pag ako yumaman kukuha rin ako ng ganung secretary tapos titirahin ko lang sa office."

Putangina, nagpipintig tenga ko.

"Uy Sir, naliligaw po ba kayo?" Ah, yung mga engineers sa likod ko kanina.

"Sino yung pinag-uusapan niyo kanina?" Tanong ko.

"A-ah... eh." At nagturuan ang mga gunggong.

"Si Ms. Sevierre po." At nakuha mo pang mag-'po' sa lagay na yan. "Ang ganda niya po kasi." I went to that guy and I can definitely smell that he at least drank couple of beers with the others. 

These guys can kiss their jobs goodbye but I can't control what I'm feeling right now.

"Dave!"

I threw punches at the guy and I am sure outnumbered but they just tried to stop me instead. Tangina. I punched the ones who stopped me but they didn't return what I did. I continued fighting until other people heard us and successfully stopped the commotion.

"Kiss your jobs goodbye."

I texted her that I left and drove my way back to the penthouse, I'm sure she'll be here in a minute or two. I grabbed myself a glass of whiskey before sitting on the couch. Tangina.

"Mr. Rembrandt!" I saw her running towards my direction pero bumalikwas to grab a first aid kit from the comfort room. I drank but it touched my cuts that now started to hurt.

"Sit still." She started to prepare on cleaning my wounds.

"A-ah." Ungol ko sa sakit. Kumuha si Ms. Sevierre ng cotton na may betadine at muli ito dinampi sa cuts ko sa labi.