RMD XXX

tw: suicide attempt.

Hindi ko mapigilang ngumiti habang lumilibot ang tingin ko sa bawat sulok ng penthouse, still leaning on the glass window panes. I've been jumping from one country to another  all my life and I have never been home until now.

"Anong nginingit-ngiti mo diyan?" My smile grew wider as I watch her walk towards me from the kitchen wearing nothing but my shirt and undies. "Nasa likod mo yung city view pero parang manghang-mangha ka sa living room, what's up?"

It's because of you.

"Just assessing kailan kaya natin mabibinyagan every corner of the penthouse," I grinned, which turned into a soft laughter when I saw her suppress a smile and give me her signature rolling of eyes.

"Come here, love." I pulled her by her waist gently and sat on the sofa where she could be seated on my lap properly.

"Parang nananaginip pa rin ako," bulong ko sakanya at marahang hinalikan baba nito.

"Para kang tanga," she said, with a little flush on her cheeks that I know she'd deny if I confront her with that. "It's been three weeks, Klyde." Pinitik niya ang noo ko, kaya napa-aray ako.

"Sorry," she said and softly kissed my forehead for which I couldn't help but smile.

It happened a lot in just these past few days: I trail off on our conversations while looking at her is just something I can do all day. I was happy when I met her, even just to be around her, but the word amazing can never suffice for what the past three weeks have been.

Aristotle's concept of happiness has suddenly and finally made sense.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I whispered, as I tuck her hair behind her ear. She stayed silent for a minute upon hearing me as if hesitating to speak.

"We have an hour until class starts, birthday boy," She finally spoke as she twirls a few strands of my hair on her finger. "Care for a quickie?" My eyes widened especially when she gave me a naughty smile after asking that question.

"Someone's poking me, Klyde. I'm taking that as a yes." Her smile turned into a sexy chuckle as if wanting to insert dominance between the two of us and I am in no position to fight that- what the fuck, Klyde?

We've been in a relationship for the past three weeks, and I always use jokes here and there, but after that morning of the affirming-our-feelings love session, we haven't really done it. I was just content by having her in my arms every single second I breathe. She might have been really pissed at some point even, having me as her tail yet I didn't care. I'm all over the moon for her. 

"No, love," I said after regaining myself with a few breaths. "No quickies for you. I could never. We'll take all the time we can, slow and gentle, okay?"

"Klyde...I don't know what to sa-"

"You don't have to." I gently pulled her by the nape, and my lips met hers again. "But who am I to reject that offer?"

With a sly smile, I surprised her by carrying her again in my arms. She made a cute squeal in surprise, she might have been embarrassed enough with that small sound that I chuckled right after that's why she made her lips lock with mine.

I guess it's time to break that three week no love making streak and I'm more than happy to do that.

-