Prologue

Nakatayo ako sa harapan ng lalaking kinuha ang lahat lahat sa akin. Oo, lahat-lahat. I loathe him so much to the point that I can easily put a bullet to his head in any given moment.

"Are you perhaps Ms. Sevierre sent by the Perseus Agency?" He asked with inquisitiveness in his eyes. I gave him a bold heavy smile and nodded.

"Don't you remember me?" A tear fell as I gritted my teeth preventing my voice from breaking any further.

"I'm sorry but I don't," he answered confidently with a smirk in his lips. I looked at him in disbelief. Of all people, you should know me the most.Of all people, why does it have to be me?

"Let me introduce myself to you old man!" With my teeth and fist clenched, I looked at him with so much anger and pain. "I am the child of the man who you framed and killed! The child whose mother died right in front of her! I am the child you ordered to kill! 12 years ago. 12 years ago, it was you Razael Alferez who took everything from me." My tears fell as I rage in so much misery. Ang sakit, sakit.

"To formally introduce you to myself, I am Celestine Abcde..." I paused and heaved for air as I wipe my tears. "..de Asis..." I uttered my genuine name for the first time in 12 years in front of the man who left me nothing, not even my identity.

He looked at me with terror written all over his face. The exact thing I wanted him to give me, that frightened and tormented look.

I walked towards him, wiped the tear that escaped from my eye and pulled out the gun from my leather jacket

"Now, I am taking your life for the payment of your debts," I pointed the gun in his forehead and looked at him with no mercy. "And that's not even enough..." I whispered and pulled the trigger.

"Ms. Abcde Sevierre, are you with me?" I snapped out of my imaginations and was brought back to reality.

"Ah yes," I said and gave him a sweet smile.

"Do you know why you're here?" He asked as he stood up and fixed his necktie.

"To kill you that's for sure." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?"

"Mr. Alferez, I said the reason why I'm here is because you needed a security who is skilled enough to protect you, and that is willing to throw away his or her life in any circumstances." I said with a dry expression.

"But I wasn't expecting a girl in my office." He laughed in mockery.

"A girl with a gun Mr. Alferez," I sharply said.

I smirked as I felt a tip of a gun pressed against my nape. "Relax, didn't Mr. Alferez asked for the best one?" In just a flash I turned and wrenched his arm that made the man drop his gun.

"Isn't it Mr. Alferez?" I asked with a intimidating smile on my lips. Amateurs.

"Magaling! Perseus Agency never failed me." He laughed while clapping his hands as well. Naningkit ang mga mata ko sa narinig ko, dahil kagaya ko ay doon niya nakuha ang ama kong trinahidor niya.

"Well I have to be honest with you Ms. Sevierre, it isn't me that you'll be protecting" He looked at me with all seriousness.

If it's not him then what the hell am I still doing here? If this doesn't go the way I planned to, I can kill him at this very moment. Because, even before I stepped in his radar I already knew the ending of this story.

"It's someone I treasure and love the most, my son." For a moment, I was lost in his words.

He has a son. Considering the fact that I didn't know this, his son must be his most valued treasure.

"His name is Rembrandt Klyde Alferez."

Well then, Rembrandt Klyde Alferez must die.