RMD IX

"Good morning Mr. Rembrandt."

I nodded at her as I took a sip of my coffee. I sighed to the thought that I can't get her to stop calling me Mister as well as Rembrandt.

"Maganda ang sikat ng araw Mr. Rembrandt," Nginitian niya ako habang nagpopour ng coffee that I brewed. Here she goes again with her morning smiles.

"Kape pa?" She offered nang mapansin ata niyang ubos na yung akin.

"No, thank you." I said as I go back reading my morning newspapers. Also, I do not drink black coffee at all; I started brewing one because Ms Sevierre seems to love it more.

"May I know your agenda for today's sports fest ng company?" She asked as she placed something in front of me. Finold ko yung newspaper ko at ibinaba ang tingin ko sa table. Cereals.

"Alam ko you haven't had your breakfast," She sits in front of me and started eating her cereals as well. You taught me how to have breakfast.

I fixed my glasses and scooped a spoonful, "Agenda? I've been ask to watch each department compete and have fun. We might be seating in the multi-purpose court all day."

"We-?" Napatingin siya sakin at napahinto sa pagkain. "Mr Rembrandt, I'll be taking part in a few games like shooting and volleyball under the secretary department. Some of my colleagues that your father hired para sa ibang persons niyo will be there, but under the security dept,"

"W-What? Why wasn't I informed?"

"It was your dad's secretary that informed me in an email-"

"I didn't receive any." Sabi ko cutting her off.

"My apologies akala ko ininform na nila kayo. I'll make a call," Sabi ni Abcde na may kunot sa noo niyo at nag-a-ambang tumayo. Well someone is being bitchy today. What's up?

"No- No, it's okay, it must've been on my spam folder or what." Napapaisip kong sinabi. I was taken aback with what she said, why was I not informed? Kumain nalang ako ng tahimik and shrugged it off.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll go prepare na muna." Paalam ni Ms Sevierre at nagsimula na maglakad papasok ng kwarto.

"Stop." I said once I took a glimpse of her back walking away. So that is why.

"Huh?" Tinignan niya ako with her confused semi-pissed face. Adorable but scary like a bear.

"I want to know the scope and limits of our contract." I saw her control an eye-roll. "Am I allowed to give you tasks?" Tanong ko as I wipe my mouth with napkin.

Slowly her confused look became a glare; a glare I fully and truly understand, "You are, but to what extent Mr Rembrandt Alferez?" Tanong niya that just sent shivers on my back.