Jung Kook: Kiss me

~Requested by The_Bangtan_EXOtic

You furrowed your eyebrows as you rested your elbow on the desk and laid your cheek in his palm. You stared blankly at the physics worksheet question you had been struggling with for the past few minutes. A soft sigh escaped your dry lips as you rolled your eyes at the question that was taking up your time.

Most of the students had left and only few students were left trying to figure out the answer to the question. You lifted your chin and glanced around the classroom as you sat at the back of the classroom, the nearest desk to the backdoor.

Some students began to rise from their seat as they handed in their worksheets to the teacher. You groaned and kicked the legs of your desk in frustration as the teacher looked over.

You pursed your lips awkardly as your teacher gave you a threatening glare. Fiddling with your fimgers, you spinned the pen swiftly in your tired fingers as you yawned.

Jung Kook rose from his seat and let out a deep breath as he walked towards the teacher. Jung Kook smiled softly at the young female teacher as the teacher immediately blushed and looked away shyly. Jung Kook turned around, heading back to his seat as he made a disgusted face, grossed out by the teacher's attitude. Jung Kook picked up his backpack and threw it over his shoulder as he headed to the backdoor.

Jung Kook raised an eyebrow to find you still struggling at the physics worksheet. You grumbled and kicked the legs of the desk in annoyance as Jung Kook chuckled silently and walked towards you.

Taking the seat of your tablemate who was long gone, you turned to find Jung Kook sitting next to you. Your eyes widened.

"Jung Kook!" you exclaimed.

"You want me to help you?" Jung Kook asked, grinning cheekily.

You lips spreaded wide from ear to ear as you nodded frantically. "Of course!"

"On one condition." Jung Kook said, lifting his index finger.

"What condition?" you asked, rolling your eyes.

"You'll know later." Jung Kook said suspiciously.

You eyed him and whined. "Fineeeeee, just help me with this junk!"

Jung Kook gave a smirk as he threw an arm over your shoulders, dragging his chair closer to yours.

"Aish... This is like the easiest quest--"

"Yah! Just cut your crap and teach me." you commanded and hit him on his head.

"Jeez..." Jung Kook scrowled as he rubbed his head gently.

***

"Wahhhhh..." you moaned as you spreaded your arms wide open. "Finally, I can go home!"

"Uhm, did you forget sommthing?" Jung Kook said, raising an eyebrow.

"Something? Oh...that...condition." you pouted. "What is it?"

"Hmmm... You promise you'll have to aceed to my request no matter what." Jung Kook snapped, pointing his index finger at you.

You tolled your eyes and snapped. "Don't be so secretive, just say it."

"Promise first." Jung Kook said bossily.

"Fine, fine, fine." you groaned and wrapped your hand around his finger. "I promise you, so tell me now or I'll break your finger."

"Jeez..." Jung Kook scoffed as he shove your hand away.

"Be my girlfriend." Jung Kook said, tucking his hands into the pockets of his blazer.

"You say what--"

"I said...be my girlfriend." Jung Kook snapped, putting a serious expression as he stared at you.

He stopped in his pace and you stopped too, standing in front of him as you eyed him.

"Are you...serious?" you asked, leaning forward.

"I'm serious." Jung Kook said sternly.

"But I thought you said you don't like me." you scoffed.

"But not anymore." Jung Kook snapped, putting a grin.

Your eyes widened as you stared at him.

"So...is it a yes or no?" Jung Kook said, squinting his eyes as he folded his arms, leaning to you.

"Uhm..." you hesitated as you scratched your head shyly.

Suddenly, Jung Kook grabbed you by your waist as you gasped. You stared blankly at Jung Kook as he smirked.

"Do...you get shy too?" Jung Kook laughed.

"Yah!" you scrowled angrily.

Jung Kook chuckled and pulled you close as he pressed his forehead on yours. "Why is this confession taking so long?"

"I don't know..." you mumbled amd avoided his eyes.

"Kiss me if you accept me." Jung Kook said, licking his lips sensually.

You rolled your eyes and grabbed his collar and pulled him into a kiss. You felt Jung Kook smirk against your lips as he pushed you onto the wall, kissing you deeper.

Saving me from the struggles of physics hw