Jung Kook: Sacrifice

~Requested by _irtiza

"So you just won't listen to us?" Kira asked as the other two sasaengs held onto my arms tightly.

"Why are you doing this?!" you cried as tears flooded your eyes.

"Why are we doing this? We told you to leave Jung Kook already!" Kira growled angrily, droplets of saliva escaping her mouth. "You were the one who was clinging onto Jung Kook!"

"B-but...we just want to be together, Kira, can't you--"

"We can't!" Kira yelled. "There are many more girls out there like me. Why does it have to be you? Tiza...you think you will always get what you want lik in highschool?"

You shook your head and shut your eyes as tears fall.

"Kira... I can give everything you want... Please, I just want to be with Jung Kook...!" you sobbed.

"I want Jung Kook!" Kira screamed, giving a tight slap on your, letting you fall onnthe ground as the girls pick up violently.

"Kira..." you croaked.

"I'm going to kill you and Jung Kook will be mine!" Kira laughed evily as you kneeled in front of her.

"Bring her to the warehouse!" Kira said as the girls dragged you into the van.

***

"Jagiya?" Jung Kook said as he combed the entire house.

He was looking forward to celebrating the third anniversary of you both being together. Yet you were nowhere to be found. Jung Kook opened the bathroom door, revealing the empty and cold bathroom. Jung Kook shuddered as he headed back to the living room and fished out his phone.

Jung Kook raised a brow as he found no one answering the phone call.

"Tiza... Where are you?" Jung Kook mumbled worriedly as he clenched his fists.

Jung Kook furrowed his eyebrows as he found a phone ringing somewhere in the house. He followed the sound and there, your phone was in your room. Jung Kook quickly ran towards your phone and hung up the call.

Jung Kook ran his fingers through his hair as he found himself sweating buckets as he got more worried for you. He decided to look into your phone to find clues of you. His eyes widened to find threatening messages in your phone history.

"Kira..." Jung Kook mumbled. "That...SASAENG?!"

Kira was the head of the sasaeng fans, many know her since she had been stirring much troubles yet was uncaught.

Jung Kook's heart hammered loudly against his chest as he read more of the contents.

"Meet me at the Han River or else Jung Kook will die in your place?!" Jung Kook said, reading out the message text.

Jung Kook growled angrily as he grabbed your phone tightly in his palm as he dashed out of the house.

Driving down to Han River, he could not stop thinking of you. Kira was the most vicious sasaeng fan ever. Many had been tortured by her but Kira was just too secretive to be caught. Jung Kook did not want Tiza to be just like the other victims, either cause to be in a coma, lose your memory or miscarriage. He hated that he could not protect you and not realising that you were suffering so much because of him. It was his fault.

***

Jung Kook reached the Han River. But you were nowhere to be find. And Kira too. Jung Kook ruffled his hair in frustration as he ran about the Han River. He felt that he was dying as minutes passed. What if he was unable to find you? What if Kira was even more vicious than before? Tears streamed down his burning cheeks, mixing with his sweat as he started running around the area.

Jung Kook froze as his eyes widened. He saw someone being dragged into the back of the van. Although he had only caught the sight of those legs. He knew it was you. Because you were wearing the canvas shoes Jung Kook specially bought for you.

"STOP!" Jung Kook yelled at the top of his lungs as he sprinted as fast to the van.

But too late, the van drove off, leaving Jung Kook running out to the road for a taxi. Jung Kook panted heavily as he ran to the road, stopping the taxi and immediately running into the taxi regardless of whether there were customers on board.

"Follow the grey van in front!" Jung Kook commanded, pointing to the van.

"But someone already booked--"

"NO BUTS! JUST DRIVE WHEN I TELL YOU TOO!" Jung Kook growled as the taxi driver immediately started driving.

Jung Kook could not even sit back as his eyes were fixed on the van. Tears wet his cheeks as he breathed heavily, his chest rising and falling repeatedly.

***

Finally, the van stopped at a warehouse. Jung Kook immediately paid the taxi driver without having taken his change and sped out of the taxi. Before Jung Kook could even reach the warehouse, the doors were licked tightly together. Jung Kook ran around the warehouse, looking for a window which he could climbed in.

Jung Kook wasted no time as he leaped into the window, only to find big wooden crates stacked up around the interior. There was no sight of you. There was just pure silence and the sound of footsteps.

Meanwhile...

The girls threw you into one of the crates as you breathed heavily. Yout limbs were tied tightly together with thick ropes, stopping you from escaping. You tried opening your eyes as you recovered conscious, only to find yourself in somewhere unfamiliar.

"W-where are we?" you gasped fearfully as you glanced around the enormous crate, filled with furnitures.

"Just to tell you, this crate is going to be to shipped to America. America, you know?" Kira laughed as the other girls laughed along.

Your eyes widened as tears stinged your eyes. You screamed, only to have your mouth cover with a tape. You tried screaming again, only to let muffled voices escape.

"Good bye!" Kira laughed as the girls left, locking the crate shut.

Tears wet your cheeks as you leaned against the furniture, glancing around in dispair.

Jung Kook finally found the door. And there Kira and the girls came from behind the crates.

"You!" Jung Kook yelled as he dashed towards them at high speed. "WHERE IS TIZA?!"

"Oppa? W-what are you doing h-here?" Kira gasped in disbelief. "W-we--"

"I SAID WHERE IS TIZA?" Jung Kook growled, grabbing Kira by her shoulders.

"Who is Tiza, oppa?!" Kira cried.

"Don't play with me!" Jung Kook yelled as tears flowed non-stop.

The sirens of police cars began sounding as the girls fled, leaving Kira alone.

"Oppa! Let me go! I really didn't--"

A slap came in her way, throwing Kira on the floor as Jung Kook grabbed her up by her collar.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Jung Kook said sternly, gritting his teeth.

"T-the d-dark brown crate..." Kira stuttered fearfully.

Immediately, Jung Kook let her fall on the floor as Jung Kook sped down the warehouse, combing for a dark brown crate. Jung Kook gasped as he spot a dark brown ceate at a corner. Quickly, he moved the wooden plank aside, opening the foors of the crate. Jung Kook's eyes widened as he spot you laying unconscious on the floor.

"Tiza! Tiza!" Jung Kook cried as he laid you in his arms. "Please! Wake up!"

You squinted your eyes and fidgetted as you opened your eyes to find Jung Kook in frontoof you.

"J-Jung Kook...!" you gasped as tears flooded your eyes.

"I'm here..." Jung Kook said you hugged him tightly, patting your back. "I'm sorry jagiya... I won't let you go again... I'll protect you...even if it costs my life."