Jimin: Oppa, saranghae

"Jmim-yah... Are you here yet?" you asked through the phone as you let your gaze drop to the floor as you kicked some pebbles.

"Not yet." Jimin said softly as he silently approached you from behind.

You pouted. "I'll punish you if you don't get here by 5 minutes!"

You gasped when a pair of strong arms were wrapped around your small body from behind.

"I'm here..." Feeling his hot breath against your neck, you snuggled closer with him.

A small smile crept onto your pouting lips as you laid your hands on his. Jimin pulled you close to his chest as he rocked you gently.

"Pabo!" you whined and broke apart from him. "You're so sneaky..."

Jimin chuckled and ruffled his hair proudly. "So that I can pull you close to me, isn't it?"

You groaned and covered your ears. "You and your chessy words again."

"Arasso, let's go watch the movie." Jimin said, locking his fingers with yours.

You smiled and followed his pace as Jimin swung your hand with his back and forth like a kid.

***

With Jimin's hands on your shoulders, you made your way through the narrow aisle of the dark cinema.

"O-oh, Jimin-ah, our seats are 67 and 68 right?" you asked, staring at the stickers at the side of the armrests.

"Ne." Jimin nodded. "So Eun, you sit inside."

"Why? I want to sit outside!" you whined and pouted like a kid.

"Ani. If you sit inside, I can protect you and...so that no one can snatch you away..." Jimin said, throwing his elbows over your shoulders as he brought you closer.

You wiggled under his arms, giggling silently. "Ne, ne, I'm having goosebumps already."

Jimin gave a chuckle as he collapsed on his seat, inching closer to you as he pulled the armrest between the both of you down. You turned to stare at his actions as he gave a blank expression.

"What?" Jimin choked.

You laughed softly and shook your head.

The movie started, and immediately you regretted. How could you not checked the movie that you were going to watch. Jimin never told you that it was a horror movie!

"J-Jimin!" you squealed softly, not disturbing the other audience. "I-I can't watch horror mooies!"

Jimin laughed and shrugged. "Since we're here, we can't waste the tickets right?"

You squinted your eyes shut, covering your eyes as you heard a spooky scream from the movie. Jimin chuckled and threw his arm over your shoulders, pullinn you close with him. Clutching tightly onto his shirt, you buried your face in his chest.

***

"So Eun-ah..." Jimin mumbled, caressing your hair.

You groaned softly and buried your face deeper in his chest, obliviois of the ending of the movie.

"So Eun-ah, the movie ended already." Jimin said.

"J-jinjja?" you said, slowly pulling away and glancing at the blank screen. "Ouh..."

"Shall we go now?" Jimin said, pointing to the exit.

"Ne." you nodded, still slightly sleepy as you stood up.

"Wait." Jinin said as he stood in front of you.

You stared at him blankly, furrowing your brows as Jimin neatened your hair.

"Thanks." you smiled sweetly.

"Let's go." Jimin said, grabbing your small hand in his.

***

"Oppa, saranghae." you mumbled as Jimin ciddled with yiu under the blanket.

"Nado." Jimin smiled.