Jimin: Dream or nightmare

Jimin smirked as he noticed your motionless body on the bed. Of course, he never fail to annoy you when you were sleeping. And there he was again, hovering over your small body as he attacked you with kisses. You dared not deny that he had the best kisses, the way his plumb lips pressed against your milky skin. But for god's sake, you were trying to sleep after the whole day of work, yet Jimin was here trying to get you out bed with his teasing. You love it, but Jimin was always doing it at the wrong time. Damn him.

Jimin grinned as soft grunts escaped your luscious lips. His eyes darted from your neck to your lips as a light bulb formed above his head. He leaned forward and brushed his lips against yours. Before you knew it, the hungry monster was already devouring your lips. Or you.

You groaned his name, only to let muffled voices be heard as Jimin refused to take his lips off yours. You lifted your lazy hands reluctantly, grabbing his shoulders and gently pushing him way. Jimin pouted as he finally gave in, sitting on the bed in disappointment.

You rubbed your eyes before picking yourself up, glaring at the cute face in front of you. Jimin returned you with an innocent face, acting as if nothing happened. You scrowled before leaning forward for a hug.

Jimin beamed brightly as he wrapped his muscular arms around your small body, pulling you closer. He buried his face in your neck, continueing to inhale that one and only sweet scent of yours.

"You're just so annoying." you scoffed jokingly, giving him a light hit on his shoulder blade.

"Oww...!" Jimin cried, poking his bottom lip out as he pulled apart, showing his pouty lips. "That hurts jagiya."

"Aish... And who was that was kissing me all over in the middle of the night?" you teased, poking your index finger at him.

"Babe, I was at work the whole day. It doesn't hurt to miss you and give you a kiss right?" Jimin said, smirking as he tried leaning forward for another kiss.

You shot him a disgusted face and blurted as you stuck your index finger on his forehead, keeping a distance. "Yea, a kiss, you say? Don't try to get another kiss until you bathe."

"Bathe?!" Jimin gasped and he put your hand down. "I'm tired... Can't I just bathe tomorrow morning?"

Instead of giving a disgusted face, you rolled your eyes and snapped. "No way. Sleeping without bathing first is unhealthy."

"I don't want to..." Jimin whined, shaking his body like a kid rebelling.

"What if you get sick? No way. I repeat, no--"

"Aish..." Jimin scrowled. "Fine, I'll listen to my jagiya, alright?"

You grinned widely and nodded. "That's right, my beloved Jimin."

Jimin gave a confused face at you, hiding his excitement. Cause deep down inside, he was blushing furiously. Jimin scoffed as he ruffled his light brown hair sexily, earning a surprised expression from you. Returning a smirk, Jimin pulled his white muscle tank off, revealing his toned abs.

Your eyes widened slightly as you pretended to clear your throat, turning away to hide your flushed cheeks. Jimin smirked silently as he collapsed on the bed with a groan, spreading his arms wide. He watched as you continued sitting there motionlessly.

"Babe, lay down." Jimin ordered, patting on the space beside him.

"Jeez... Get your butt into the bathroom." you snapped as you grabbed his muscle tank, dumping it into the laundry basket.

"Not yet... You know what awaits you after I'm done with my shower." Jimin smirked as he leaned over your shoulder.

You froze as your cheeks turned crimsom red, blushing furiously from his comment as you remembered what happened the few nights before that. You shuddered as Jimin blew delibrately against your skin, and his hot breath tickling you.