Author's Note

Hello, readers! My six months semi-hiatus has finally ended and I'm back with new stories. I'll be writing more one shots and new fanfictions so please continue to support me! I'll be taking some requests for Seventeen One Shots, BTS One Shots | Pt 2 and Jimin one shots so please drop by there! (i'll take some time to do your requests)

My grammar and vocabulary are definitely better in the newer books, so don't hesitate to check them out! There are lesser cliches in the newer books too, and more exciting and unique storylines~

Here is a one shot from BTS One Shots | Pt 2 book, please support me by following me and adding my books to your reading lists! Thank you.

Love Spell Pt 1

angst

.

.

.

You chew on your bottom lip to stop yourself from looking at him for too long. You quickly and gently clean the blood stains on his face and paste plasters over his cuts to hold them together and smile, "Done."

"I'll get going-Fuck." Jungkook curses when he tries to stand and immediately feels the pain shoot up from his abdomen

"I forgot about your stomach." you say and chew on your bottom lip when you help him to settle into his earlier position.

"Anne, I-"

"Don't say anything." you sigh and begin to unbutton his shirt. You can already see the outlines of his abs through the thin blouse which is soaked with his sweat.

He grabs your hands harshly to stop you and glares at you. You slap his hands away and continue to unbutton his shirt. You bite your bottom lip at the sight of his tan skin glistening under the dim light and the shadows which contour the structure of his muscles. You feel your cheeks heat up.

You rub the ointment on his bruises and Jungkook groans at the pain and throws his head backwards. His muscles tense under your touch. The sight stuns you for a while. He breathes heavily, his chest rising and falling in a regular pace and his Adam's apple bob up and down.

You gasp and the sudden huge intake of breath causes great pain in your throat. You are starting to feel light-headed but you ignore it. You feel tears well up in your eyes.

Jungkook opens his eyes when he does not feel your touch on him for a long time. He stares at you with his eyes half-lidded. You thank god that the light is behind you and it makes it difficult for Jungkook to see your tears.

"I'll hurry up." you say, your voice barely coming out as a whisper. You clench your eyes shut when you feel your vocal cords start to swell. You curl your fingers around the material of your skirt to divert your attention away from the pain.

You continue to rub the ointment on his bruises and Jungkook growls when you suddenly apply too much pressure. He glares at you.

"I-I'm sorry!" you gasp but not a word is audible. Your eyes widen and your hand goes to gently caress your neck. Jungkook hears the subtle sound and looks at you for a while but he does not suspect anything.

Jungkook scoffs and snatches the bottle of ointment from you. "I'll do it."

You sit beside him while you watch him apply the ointment on himself. He bites his lip to suppress his whimpers and your heart breaks to see him like this.

Your eyelids flutter at the pain from your neck and you inhale sharply, feeling the air scrape your the walls of your air passages.

You whimper and tears stream down your eyes. It feels as if someone is digging his nails on the insides of your throat.

Jungkook notices your hand start to claw the floor as the pain starts to get worse.

Jungkook stops applying the ointment to look at you. His notices your eyes widening and your lips parting as if you are rapidly taking in deep breaths but no sounds can be heard.

"Anne, what's wrong?" he asks, concerned.

You close your eyes and cry without a sound. You cannot find your voice.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong with you?" Jungkook panics and places his hand on your arm.

He notices that you are sweating profusely and-

His breath hitches when he sees dark purple bruises around your neck. Jungkook moves your hair away so that he can see more and his eyes widen in disbelief.

Jungkook was knocked out earlier so he had no idea that you were strangled.

You grab his arm and look at him with an extremely pained expression. Jungkook moves nearer to you to hold you in his arms. You are beginning to feel light-head as the effects from the attack earlier starts to kick in.

"Anne... Anne!"

.

.

.