Rap Monster: Chocolate brown orbs?

~Requested by missfz22

Is this one shot okay? I thought I almost fainted of cheesiness whiel writing this. XP

My eyes widened as I saw Nam Joon step onto the stage with the other members. Everyone began screaming loudly that anyone could easily become deaf. Yet no one seemed to care about lowering the voice and instead, cheered and clapped louder. The fangirls raised their fan-made boards and banners to show their love for BTS as the rest waved lightsticks in the air. Many did a cheer together, fangirls who were strangers to each other became close as they showed their love for BTS.

But your eyes were just fixed on Nam Joon. Nothing can take your eyes away from him. His smiles, his eyes, his everything made you beam in delight. Your eyes widened as Nam Joon slightly caught eye contact with you. Your heart hammered loudly against your chest as you froze in the noisy crowd. You stared into space despite the fact that Nam Joon was not looking at you anymore. You fluttered your eyes after few seconds and rubbed your eyes. You lifted your head to look at Nam Joon again. Could it be your eyes playing on you? You blinked and continued watching.

***

Nam Joon glanced around the indoor stadium. Woah, sure their fans were as heartwarming as usual. Nam Joon grinned as he scanned his eyes around them, catching eye contact with several fangirls. Nam Joon froze and immediately blinked his dry eyes and looked away.

There was someone.

A girl.

It was someone Nam Joon caught eye contact with. His heart flutter as he saw her sparkling bright eyes. He remember them. They were chocolate brown orbs that stole his attention. Or his heart.

"Hyung." Jimin said as he passed Nam Joon the mike.

"O-oh." Nam Joon said and grabbed the mike tightly as he glanced back to the area where the special girl stood.

Nam Joon cursed and sighed deeply as he realised that he could not find her. Like how on earth would you be able to find someone among the big cwords. And somemore, only with the impression of those chocolate orbs.

"Hyung! Why are you so quiet today?" Jung Kook said, grinning through the mike as the members turn to look at the dazed Nam Joon.

"O-oh, I-I... Uhm... Hey Phillipines! We're here to present you a fantastic performance! We dare not say it will be perfect, but it's a performance which we put our hearts into and worked hard for. Still, hope you guys will enjoy it!" Nam Joon said, shouting excitedly through the mike as the fancheers echoed loudly in the indoor stadium.

"Yea... Hyung's being so excited!" Jimin squealed as Jung Kook offered Jimin his mike.

"Of course! All fangirls are our girlfriends, isn't it?" Ho Seok grinned cheekily, receiving screams from the fans once again.

"Yah! Ho Seok is being cheesy again..." Suga mumbled as Ho Seok put up his awkard aegyo, earning laughs from the members.

Nam Joon bit his lip as he keot glancing over to the same spot he saw you. He froze. His lips parted. It was you. He spotted you.

Those chocolate brown orbs that sparkled under the bright rays of the lights. The perfect button nose that positioned well on your cute face. Your pearly white teeth biting on your soft pastel pink lips. Your cheeks that blushed rose red on your flawless porcelain skin.

Nam Joon dared not blink his eyes. He never want to let his sight lose you. He wanted you. Nam Joon knew it. It was you who stole his heart.

You blinked your eyes as you noticed Nam Joon once again looking in your direction. The nearby fangirls were screaming so much as they thought Nam Joon was staring at them. But one thing for sure, you knew you was the one he was staring at.