Rap Monster: Bestfriends to couples

"Yah, So Eun, come over!" Nam Joon shouted, wavin at me frantically with Jina beside him. "What are you waiting for?"

"But Nam Joon, I told you that I've to tell you something, did you forget?" you said, furrowing your eyenrows seriously.

"I didn't." Nam Joon said, proud of himself as he approached you. "You can say it here, Ji Eun won't mind."

I eyed Ji Eun and sighed in frustration. "Nam Joon! I said it's a serious matter. We can't just say in front of Jina!"

"I'm not just Jina." Jina snapped, his eyes shooting a glare at me.

"Then what are you, your name is Jina, isn't it--"

"Jina is my girlfriend, So Eun. Not just any girl out there." Nam Joon snapped, grinning as he threw his arm over Jina's shoulders.

Your eyes widened as you stumbled back.

"What...?" you choked, fluttering your eyes blankly at him.

"Aren't you happy for me?" Nam Joon beamed.

"B-but... N-Nam Joon... I--"

"What's with that expression?" Nam Joon snapped, pouting.

Tears filled your eyes as you squinted your eyes, trying to hold back your tears for as long as you could stay.

"Y-you're not serious? Are you?" you croaked, hoping that it was merely a joke.

"No, So Eun! Why would it be a joke?" Jina laughed, leaning closer to Nam Joon.

Your lips parted as you stared at the two lovebirds, playing around right in front of you.

"Ne, Jina loves me and I loves her even more." Nam Joon grinned proudly, tapping on Jina's nose as she squealed.

You swore you would had died right there.

"Don't you think so, my bestfriend?" Nam Joon said, beaming brightly at you.

You were speechless. Your eyes remained widened, not able to overcome the shock. You stood there, rooted to the ground in disbelief.

"N-ne, you two look c-cute together." you said swiftly, before running away.

"What's wrong with her, oppa?!" Jina whined, clinging tightly onto his arm.

"I-I don't know, jagiya..." Nam Joon said, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "She doesn't look happy."

Whilst the sweet couple were on their date, you were running back home, crying pathetically. Tears streamed down your burning cheeks as they stinged upon contact. You grabbed onto the straps of your backpack, running faster as you tried to make the scene perish in your mind.

"What's wrong, daughter?" your mom asked as you stepped into the house without locking the door.

You ignored her and quickly ran up the stairs to your room.

"So Eun!" your mom shouted as she followed you. "What's wrong?!"

You threw your backpack on the floor before hiding under the blanket, trembling with pain.

"Honey... What happened?" your mom asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed, her hand on your shoulder.

"Mom... I hate this!" you cried as you buried your wet face in the pillow. "N-Nam Joon... H-he got a girlfriend..."

"Nam Joon...?" your mom said, her face falling. "Honey, you can't force things."

"B-but it hurts!" you bawled harder, curling up in the blanket. "I never felt this painful before..."