Rap Monster: I'll always protect you

~Requested by dishaaffya

You sat in the dark and cold alley, your body freezing and shivering. You tried hugging yourself and rubbing your arms but you were too cold to move an inch. It was winter and you were threw out of the house just because you was not able to pay the rent on time. What was more, you were raped. You were only dressed in a pullover and a pair of shorts yet you had squatted there for hours. You hair was messed up and your face looked barely alive.

Walking through the alley, he paused when he saw a figure by the brick walls. Turning to face you, his eyes widened. He recognised that customized backpack.

"________?" Nam Joon croaked as he tucked his hands into the pockets of his winter coat.

You gasped and kicked your legs.

"Don't touch me!" you screamed as tears streamed down your face. "Go away! Don't touch me!"

" ________!" Nam Joon yelled as he kneeled down beside you. "It's me! Nam Joon! Kim Nam Joon!"

"Go away!" you cried as Nam Joon grabbed your wrists. "Don't touch me!"

"I'm Nam Joon!" Nam Joon growled.

You opened your eyes and slowly lifted your head. Your eyes widened.

"N-Nam J-J-Joon..." you stammered, still trembling.

"Why are you out here in the cold?!" Nam Joon snapped as he kneeled down to your side. "A-and...your clothes?"

"I-I...I-I was..."

Not letting you have the chance to finish your sentence, Nam Joon took off his winter coat and laid it over you. Helping you to fit into the winter coat, he zipped up the gaps as he held you up. Taking your luggages, he grabbed your hand with his free hand.

***

"N-Nam Joon..." you stuttered when he brought you into his house.

"Yah, just come in." Nam Joon said, putting down your luggages in his house.

"But I-I...I don't want to t-trouble you..." you mumbled, keeping your head low in guilt.

"It's alright since I...uhm. Forget it, just come in." Nam Joon snapped as he made to the exposed kitchen in his own one room flat.

You pursed your lips as you stood at the door, hanging your head low.

Nam Joon turned around, still finding you at the door as he rolled his eyes. Gulping the can of drink down, he grabbed your hand and pulled you into his house. Locking the door behind you, your eyes widened as you stared at him.

"W-what are you doing?!" you gasped.

Nam Joon gave an evil smirk as you fluttered your eyes. Throwing the empty can aside, you gasped in shcck. He began walking towards you as you slowly backed off. You gasped when your back bumped into the wall. Nam Joon smirked as he slammed his hands on the wall behind you, trapping you in place.

"Y-yah, d-don't you dare d-do anything to me or I'll--"

"You'll what?" Nam Joon snapped, his face arrogant and all.

"I--"

You gasped when he buried his face in your hair, his hot breath tickling your ears.

"W-what are y-you trying to do?!" you cried as you felt your knees buckle.

Without knowing, your winter coat was off as Nam Joon pulled back.

"I was just trying to get back my--" he paused when he saw you.