Jin: Erased

A small smile slowly crept onto your cracked lips as you fixed your eyes on the photo frame. The picture taken looked so happy and blissful, but was it really that beautiful as the picture seemed? No, it was all a mistake, right from the start. You never should have even started this meaningless relationship. It had completely ruined your life

Without knowing, the photo frame hit the floor, the glass frame shattering into pieces. Tears fall as you closed your eyes, leaning against the side of the bed frame.

The apartment was empty, incomplete without a male owner. It was no longer the house the both of you filled it with warmth and laughters. Nothing was the same anymore. You were no longer accompanied, only with the cold wind that occupied the apartment.

You picked yourself up, slowly walking out of your room. You had your gaze in front, but you were simply in a daze. You did not know where you were actually heading to, you never wanted to. It was just a meaningless life you had always wanted to erase.

You stood beside the kitchen countertop, staring blankly at the mugs. It was a pair of couple mug Seok Jin bought for your first anniversary. You never failed to make your morning coffee in it, it was the best choice. During winter, Seok Jin would make your favourite hot chocolate for you. Yes, the house was cold, but with his hot chocolate and his arms around you, it was never an obstacle.

You clenched your fists on the table as you collapsed onto the floor, youu legs weak and wobbly. You closed your eyes, leaning against the cupboards as you bawled harder to your heart's content.

"Seok Jin... I-I can't do this anymore..." you sobbed as tears stinged your burning cheeks. "W-why do you have to leave me?"

*Flashback*

"Minah..." Jin breathed against the phone.

You giggled, taking in his voice as you held the phone closely to your ear. "Ne, oppa."

"I'm on my way to meet you, jagiya." Jin smiled, focusing his attention on the phone conversation instead of his driving.

"Jinjja?!" you gasped in surprise, almost jumping out of the sofa. "I thought you said you had dance practice over midnight."

"Ani, I wanted to see you before you go to sleep." Jin grinned cheekily, you could hear his soft chuckle. "Like this, we can cuddle more."

"Arasso, oppa." you laughed. "Your favourite hot chocolate will be ready when you get home."

"Ne, and I'm not the only one who loves hot chocolate." Jin laughed in his husky voice.

"Ne, ne, I love hot chocolate too, but not as much as I love you." you whispered sweetly.

"Woah. Yah, jagiya, you're causing me to get goosebumps!" Jin joked.

"Ani, it's a fact." you stated, beaming.

"Ne, I--"

Jin's eyes widened when he stared at the big truck losing control and crashing into his direction. Before he knew it, his vision went dark, and never he could get to see the world once again.

*End of flashback*

You blamed yourself, for causing the accident. It was unexpected, but you could have prevented it. It was all your fault, for being such a pain in his ass.

Jin was the best boyfriend ever, whenever the both of you fight, he would apologise the next day after you had cooled down, despite whether it was your fault or his. You always felt guilty, but Jin always made you feel much better. His accompany could make all troubles and stress disappear. His presence could treat all your pain. But when he was gone, you could nothing.