Suga: I'll never let you suffer again

"Minah, let's go." you said, stopping beside her as you thought she was waiting for you as usual.

But nope.

"No...I got to go somewhere else with Jae Na." Minah said, giving a rather awkard expression.

Your face fell immediately as you nodded understandingly with small smile. "Oh... I see. You guys have fun."

"N-ne." Minah said, turning to her friend.

Thinking that you had left, she began mumbling to her friend.

"She's really annoying."

"Doesn't she know who she is?"

"Does she think that everyone likes to hang out with her?"

Tears collected in your eyes the second you heard those words. With your fingers curling up, you gritted your teeth as you held in your tears.

Jae Na froze when she noticed you standing beside Minah. "M-Minah, l-look."

Minah immediately turned around, eyes widened to find you standing right in front of her. You turned and started running as tears fall. You could hear her shouts, but you were less borthered.

You ran past Suga, knocking him gently in his arm. He stopped and raised his head from his phone, staring at you blankly.

Without mouthing a sorry, you ran away, hiding your teary face from your crush. Suga pulled off one of his earpieces, lips parting.

"What the heck was that..." Suga mumbled to himself as he watched you disappear into the stairs. "W-was she crying?"

Suga looked back and cursed as he began chasing the tracks you had ran.

***

You banged past the door and locked yourself in a stall in the female washroom of the third floor. Sitting on top of the cap of the toilet bowl, you brought your knees to your chest as you hugged them tight.

Who would thought that your bestfriend hate you so much? Who would know that it was your bestfriend whom spreaded all the rumours? She was the cause of what you had became to, friendless and nothing else.

More tears came as you hugged your legs tighter, comforting yourself as much as you could. But you could not, it was so painful that you wished you had died right there.

What was the importance in your life? You had nothing to live for. You were an orphan since young, and now that you grew up alone, you and to take so many jobs even in weekdays after school. Why were you even struggling so much to stay alive? Why would not you just leave everything aside and die?

You squinted your eyes shut as you bawled harder, yet had to keep silent, not wanting anyone to know about the weak side of you. You had always put up a strong side, never letting others see you cry. But now that it was your most trusted person saying those words, you felt like dying. You had no one else.

Probably, your crush was worth you living for.

***

Suga combed the entire school, still unable to find you. He panted as he pressed his palms on his knees, gasping for as much as air as he could.

"Where could she go?" he asked himself, glancing around. "Toilet!"

Suga started combing the female and male toilets on the fourth floor, kicking the doors open. He stopped when he found a stall occupied in the female toilet.

"Who's inside?" Suga growled.

Only a screechy scream was heard as Suga quickly made his way out.

"So Eun-yah, So Eun..." Suga prayed to himself. "Please be safe..."

Reaching the third floor, he scanned the female washroom. No one. He stepped into the male washroom, and there, was the stall you had occupied.

Suga stood there, hearing your heartbreaking sobs. He let out a deep breath, knowing that you were safe. He stepped forward, knocking gently on the door. Immediately, the washroom grew quiet as you covered your mouth.

"So Eun, I know you're inside." Suga said, sighing.

"S-Suga...?" you croaked softly.

"Ne, it's me." Suga said. "Open up, will you?"

"A-ani, y-you shouldn't even be here." you stuttered, trying your best to stop your sobs.

"Jinjja? This is a male washroom." Suga laughed.

You gasped and immediately pulled open the door, eyes widened at Suga. "S-sorry, I-I'll better get going."

"Wait." Suga said, grabbing your wrist.

You stopped and turned, facing him as you let your head drop.

"What's wrong?" Suga asked worriedly.

You mumbled too softly that Suga could hear nothing. He leaned forward as you looked up, eyes slightly widened to find him so close to you.

"Sorry." Suga apologised, shifting back with his hands in his pockets.

"Nothing's wrong. I-I'm just tired." you lied, looking away.

"I can't see that." Suga said, raising his brows.

"You don't have to." you said coldy, your gaze low.

"Are you bending on not telling me?" Suga asked, furrowing his brows as he started to get annoyed.

"I don't think there's a reason to tell you." you said as tears started falling again.

"Stop it, will you? I'm here caring for you and you're just being so difficult to handle." Suga snapped, frustrated with your attitude.

You looked up, eyes flooding with tears as you cried. "Then don't even care about me! Why are you even here?! I'm just someone who doesn't know her place! You're just being stupid for talking to me!"

Suga stood there, frozen as he was taken aback by your sudden reply. Tears fall again as you closed your eyes for a moment, quickly leaving him alone.

You climbed to the rooftop, walking soulessly like a zombie. It hurt that even Suga was being so annoyed with you. Everyone were so annoyed with you, including your crush.

You headed aimlessly to the edge of the rooftop, planning to end your hopeless life. Thousands of thoughts and flashbacks went through your mind. You never received love from anyone, not even your bestfriend. No one at all, it hurt that no one ever really love you. It really hurt.

You gasped when Suga pulled you back just as your feet was two inches in the air already. Suga fell on the floor as you went along. A piercing pain hit your knees and elbows as you fell on the floor. You laid there, motionless as you started crying.

Suga stood up and yelled. "What do you think you are doing?! Taking a suicide?! What are you to you to take your life?"

"Because I'm nobody, the more I should die, isn't it?!" you sat up and bawled back, tears stinging your burning cheeks.

Suga stood frozen at your words.

"Why should I even try so hard to live?" you sobbed, your cold teary eyes piercing him painfully. "What am I to suffer all these alone."

"You're not alone." Suga said softly.

"Says who? No one ever loved me... I never knew the feeling if being loved!" you cried as you buried your wet face in your palms.

Suga kneeled down in front of you, wrapping his strong arms around your small body as he leaned dcloser to you. He was giving you warmth, something you never felt before, your loved ones comforting you when you were at difficult times.

"You're being loved...by me." Suga mumbled, stroking your hair. "I'll never lettyou suffer like this again."