Jung Kook: Confession

~Requested by The_Bangtan_EXOtic

(A/N) I hope you like this, Ni Loa!

I walked in between the shelves, making sure that the school library was empty before I locked up for the day. I made a turn as I reached the end, walking down to the last pair of shelves. As I walked past the study room. I peeked through the gaps in between the blinds. Lights were off and chairs were neatly arranged. I let out a deep breath as I stepped back to the counter.

I froze when I heard sounds. It sounded like cries and sobs. I furrowed my eyebrows as I turned around. Scanning my eyes around, I founn no one but me alone. I gasped when I shuddered suddenly. I kept my hands in the pockets of my blazer as I headed to the sound.

I paused beside the door. Turning to face the door, I found the sobs louder than before. I hovered my hand over the doorknob, hesitating to touch it.

"Is anyone inside?" I asked gently, my hand on the doorknob.

No replies. And instead, there was total silence. I pursed my lips as I turned the doorknob, stepping into the study room. I was greeted by total silence, even if a pin were to drop, I was sure I could hear it. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I turned around.

I gasped loudly when I saw a figure. The lights that shone in from the opened door and the gaps of the blinds allowed me to see the shaking figure.

I stood there in shock as I watched the figure. It was definitely a guy, judging his figure, he was slightly built. He was hugging his legs with his face hidden behind his knees, showing his dark red messy hair at me.

"J-Jung Kook?" I choked, recognising the hair.

I quickly rushed down to his side, kneeling in front of him as he slowly raised his head. My eyes widened, finding his handsome face ruined with tears and swollen eyes.

His eyes bulged for a moment, looking quite shocked to see me.

"W-what happened?" I asked, looking at him worriedly.

Jung Kook closed his eyes as he leaned back, hitting the back of his back against the wall as he spreaded his legs straight.

"I-I'll get your parents." I said and quickly stood up.

You stopped when Jung Kook grabbed your hand. You felt your heart flutter at the touch as you turned to look at Jung Kook. He looked away, letting you see only his red hair.

"Don't. They...won't even care if I'm dead or alive." Jung Kook said, chuckling.

"But you're the president's son!" you snapped. "How could you say that?"

"So what?" Jung Kook smirked.

Jung Kook let go of your hand as he stood up, tucking his hands into the pockets of his pants.

"Did they ever spare a thought for me?" Jung Kook snapped, tears sparkling in his eyes.

You stared at him blankly as he leaned against the wall.

"M-my mom...she...divorced my dad...for another man... And my dad?" he paused with a pathetic chuckle. "He had a thousand girlfriends...even more than a 17-year-old like me."

You grew silence at his sentence as you looked at him with empathy.

"Yah, you're laughing at how pathetic I am, right?" Jung Kook snapped.

You shook your head as tears filled your eyes. "At least...you have your parents...they still love you, don't you?"

Jung Kook grabbed your arms as he threw you against the wall. You whimpered upon the impact as you closed your eyes for a moment. Jung Kook locked his palms on the wall behind you, trapping you within him.

"So? If they love me, they wouldn't divorce, isn't it?!" Jung Kook yelled, his face three inches away from yours.

You stared at him fearfully as you saw his eyes flooding with tears. You looked away, avoiding his strong gaze.

"How would you know? You're at least a thousand times better than me. You have money, you have family, you have friends...and...you have love. What do I have?" you said, tears wetting your cheeks.

"Money?" Jung Kook laughed. "What is money? Money is when you can womanize!"

You watched as he spoke.

"I...don't have friends...they aren't my friends." Jung Kook said, his voice softening. "They are just after my money."

You fluttered your eyes.

"I...never had love..." Jung Kook said, gritting his teeth as you saw his eyes full of hatred.

"J-Jung Kook, you have Eun Mi." you croaked.

"Eun Mi?" Jung Kook said, tears streaming down his face. "I never loved her."

Your eyes widened.

"T-then...what is Eun Mi to you?" you asked, your voice trembling.

"She...was just a substitution of..." Jung Kook paused as he looked at you deeply.

You stared into his eyes nervously as you felt yourself dying under his gaze.

"You."

You felt your knees buckle as you immediately looked away.

"Ni Loa, that's you." Jung Kook said softly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." you snapped coldly, trying to get out of his trap.

"Yah!" Jung Kook growled, grabbing your shoulders.

You froze, staring at him as you felt your eyes stinge just by looking at him.

"I...Jeon Jung Kook, fell in love with you from the first day you came here." Jung Kook began.

You remembered the first day, a guy left an encouraging note on your desk, flashing the cutest smile you had ever saw.

"I knew everything about you despite us not having a single conversation." Jung Kook said, sighing meanwhile.

You remembered you cried when you lost your only kin, he gave you a strawberry ice cream, saying that he bought the wrong flavour and wanted chocolate instead.

"I even consoled you." Jung Kook said, grinning silly.

You remembered, it was the first time you talked to Jung Kook. You were alone in the roadside stall, drinking soju and all. Not having someone by your side as you drunk to bury your sorrows. But he came, saying that he needed to bury his sorrows too.

"The first time...I knew I had feelings for you..." Jung Kook mumbled.

You remembered, Jung Kook yelling at you for appearing in the school, saying that you were a witch and all, for casting a weird spell on him.

"And...today, I--"

You hugged him tightly as you buried your wet face in his chest. You heard Jung Kook gasped as you felt him panting. Wrapping your arms around him tighter, you smiled.

"Thanks...for everything you did." you mumbled.

Jung Kook chuckled softly as he placed his hand in your hair, stroking your hair gently as he hugged you back.

You pulled apart as you smiled, avoiding his eyes shyly.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jung Kook said.

"Uhm..." you hesitated. "But I'm poor and you're rich, I'm stupid and you're clever, I'm--"

Your eyes widened when Jung Kook sealed you with a kiss. Sucking your lips sensually, he pulled back, his forehead on yours as he panted softly.

"I don't care, as long as you're my girlfriend." Jung Kook smiled.

You chuckled as you nodded, wrapping your arns around him as Jung Kook cheered and lifted you off the ground.