V: Forever love

~Requested by whitespark

(A/N) Do check out my new fanfiction @Married At First Sight (BYS/Jung Kook Fanfic)!

You stared at Tae Hyung. He stepped into the house and did not even borther to take a look at you. Probably he did not even know that you were present at home. You sighed as you watched him return to his room. He never talks to you, never looks at you, and never touched you. You hated that the marriage of three years was on the verge of divorce. It was  difficult to love with him when his presence does not even make up anything. It was just air, or an illusion to you.

You stepped into the room and glanced at the bathroom. He was bathing. You quickly got your pillow and headed to the guest room.

Tae Hyung stepped out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a dry towel that slung over his shoulders. He stared at the empty spot on the bed and sighed. Throwing the towel aside, he collapsed on the bed.

***

"Get out of here!" your boss screamed right in your face.

You let your gaze low as you nodded. Turning around to face your desk, you began to pack up your things as tears flooded your eyes. You merely mixed up the documents and your boss had to scream at you. You let a deep breath escaped yoir dry lips as you carried the cardboard box in your hands.

Walking down the streets, you aimlessly headed back home. You could not help but to let another breath escape your lips. Your love life was falling rapidly and your career was ruined.

***

You pushed open the door and froze. The pair of women's shoes. They were not yours for sure, you never had the guts to wear high-heels yet these were freakingly high heels.

Forgetting that you had moved into the guest room, you pushed open the door to the master bedroom. You froze and blinked your eyes in disbelief at the sight. Taehyung was sitting on the study desk with another woman on his lap. Taehyung had his hand on his pen and another around the woman's waist. You dropped the cardvoard box.

Taehyung gasped. "_-______."

You coughed and fell against the wall. You dropped your head as tears fall. You saw Taehyung walking towards you as you closed your eyes.

"Dom't come near me." you said coldly as you refused to lift your head.

Taehyung stared at you blankly as you qqickly ran out of the room, locking yourself in the guest room, you cupped your mouth as tears fall rapidly. You tried holding yourself back from sobbing, but it was barely impossible. Before you knew it, you were bawling to your heart's content. It hurt, so much. You knew that this day would come, you thought your heart had died for him, but it did not. You felt that your body was breaking apart.

And...the fact that you were eight-weeks pregnant. You let your hand travel to your bulging pregnant belly as you bawled even harder.

"I'm sorry, baby..." you cried.

***

"Oppa!" Eun Mi squealed the seoncd Taehyung pulled the door open.

"E-Eun Mi?" Taehyung gasped, partly surprised and shocked.

"Ne, oppa. Look what I've bought for you, a bento!" Eun Mi exclaimed as she made her way into the spacious living room.

"Wah... My Eun Mi is the best, isn't it?" Taehyung chuckled as hw sat down beside her.

"Of course! Oppa,,you remember about the business deal I told you that day?" Eun Mi began as she fed Taehyung.

"Arhhh... Ne, I remember, so what about it?" Taehyung asked, caressing Eun Mi's hair.