V: 'Sick' marriage proposal

~Requested by SilverRain05

You collapsed on your seat and folded your arms on the table. As arranged, Tae Hyung was suppose to meet you at your house and walk to school together. But seemed like he had forgotten the deal again. You sighed and let your head drop to your arms.

You lifted your chin as you felt your phone vibrate. Taking it out of your pocket, you found that it was a message from Tae Hyung. You pouted as you read the message.

'Sorry jagiya, I can't make it to school today.' The text said.

You sighed. When Tae Hyung said that he could not make it to school, meaning that he was skipping school. You always dislike it when he skips lessons like a kid. And it made you think that he did not want to see you.

***

You stood outside his house and glanced at the window on the second floor. Your eyes widened as you noticed him staring out of the window. It was odd to find him laying at home and not go out. Eventually, you unlocked the door with the pair of keys he entrusted to you and silently stepped in.

You stood at the door watching Tae Hyung as he faced his back at you. You stepped towards him as Tae Hyung immediately turned around.

"J-jagiya! Why are you here?!" Tae Hyung gasped as he stood up, letting the blanket fall to the floor.

"Oppa... Are you sick?" you asked worriedly as you stood in front of him.

"A-ani, jagiya, I-I'm just--"

You placed your hand on his forehead as your lips parted. He was burning hot.

"O-oppa! Let's go to the hospital! You're burning hot!" you panicked as you grabbed his hand.

"Ani! Jagiya, it's just a minor fever!" Tae Hyung snapped as he pulled you back.

"B-but what if it get worse?! It's crucial, you know?" you cried.

Tae Hyung let out a soft chuckle as you eyed him weirdly. "I'm strong, aren't I? Besides, I have you to take care of me."

"Oppa..." you said, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Alright, alright, let's just stay at home. I just lay on the bed and not move, alright?" Tae Hyung said.

You sighed and nodded. You tucked Tae Hyung warmly under the blanket as you headed out to grab a damp towel.

***

Returning with a small pail of water and a damp towel in your hand, you found Tae Hyung asleep already. You smiled softly as you sat on the bed next to him and laid the damp towel over his hot forehead.

"So you were trying not to get me worried...?" you said as you caressed his face.

"Jagiya..." Tae Hyung mumbled in his sleep.

"Hmm?" you said, placing your hand on his.

Tae Hyung immediately grabbed your hand tightly and mumbled. "I...will also take care of you when...you get sick."

You smiled and nodded. "Alright, of course it's your job. And if we are married--"

Tae Hyung's eyes bulged widen opened as yoy blinked blankly.

"Married? You want to get married?!" Tae Hyung exclaimed as he sat up, shaking your hand.

"I-I...I was j-just...uhm..." you stuttered nervously and looked away.

"Let's get married this instance, shall we?!" Tae Hyung cheered.

"Yah! Oppa! You're sick! Let's just wait after you get better. Besides, marriage takes a lot--"

"Alright! Alright! I love you so much jagiya!" Tae Hyung cried as he hugged you tightly.

"Uhhhh... I can't breath..." you choked.

"O-oh, sorry jagiya." Tae Hyung said, scratching his head shyly.

You giggled a cupped his face, pulling him close for a kiss.