Suga: I love you no matter what you are

Your eyes litted up the second you saw Suga stepping into the kitchen. But he definitely was not as cheery as you, he practically looked half-dead-half-alive.

"Yoon Gi oppa!" you exclaimed, running to hug him but stop.

You stared at your palms stained with flour and pouted. "Sorry oppa, I can't hug you now. But I promise I'll give you a hug later!"

Suga nodded, his face dead with no expression.

You raised your brows in confusion and spoke. "Oppa, is something borthering you?"

"Ani." Suga said, forcing a small smile but failed.

"Arh... You must be very tired after working the whole week without rest. The cookies will be ready soon!" you cheered, sticking to your usually happy self despite knowing that something was really wrong.

Suga let out a deep sigh as he walked away, leaving you alone in the kitchen instead of helping you like he always did. You watched him left, heading back to his room soulessly. You closed your eyes for a moment as a sigh left your lips.

***

"Oppa! It's done!" you exclaimed, placing the tray gently down on the dining table.

You grinned in satisfaction as you admired your work, finally accomplishing your misson. You began laying the fresh cookies on a clean plate, of course it was only for Suga.

"Oppa!" you called out again as you stepped out of the kitchen.

You stopped when Suga walked past you, dragging a huge luggage.

"O-oppa, w-what's this?" you stuttered, eyes fluttering in confusion.

"Let's break up." Suga said.

Your lips parted in disbelief as the plate fell to the floor, the broken pieces splattering all over. Suga glanced down as his eyes widened, some pieces had already cut your toes.

"S-So Eun--"

Before he could stop you, you stepped on the broken pieces and kneeled down in front of him, oblivious of the pain.

"No... N-no, Yoon Gi oppa... W-why are you doing this to me?" you cried as tears threatened to fall as you clutched tightly onto his hand. "I-I can change for me, y-you tell me what's wrong with me...! Which part of me do you not like? I--"

"So Eun! Stop! Y-you're injured!" Suga growled, grabbing your arms tightly.

Your eyes widened as you glanced down. You saw your bare feet pierced deep with broken pieces of ceremic and cuts on your toes. You whimpered as you began feeling the burning pain. Tears fall as you grabbed onto Suga's arms.

"O-oppa... I-it's not pain at all! As long as you don't leave me, this pain doesn't mean anything!" you bawled, tears flooding your eyes.

"No, So Eun, it's not something that this can replace. It's-- Forget it, we have to get you to hospital now!" Suga grunted in frustration.

You blinked your eyes, starting to get dizzy as your grip on his arms losened. Suga's scream echoed in your mind. And soon, you were drown in the depth of darkness.

***

You woke up, finding yourself laying soulessly in the hospital ward. You sat up, glancing frantically for Suga. And there he was, his face buried in his folded arms which laid on the edge of your bed. You panted softly and let out a breath of relief. Thank god.

You lifted your weak hand, laying it gently on his hair, stroking his caremel hair softly. Suga fidgetted, turning his head as he picked himself up. Tears welled up in your eyes as you gave a frail smile.