Jimin: Not jagiya, but yeobo

~Requested by The_Bangtan_EXOtic

A loud grumble escape your dry lips as you slammed your sweaty palms down on the desk. Jimin immediately came running into the room as you sighed.

"Jagiya..." Jimin moaned as he threw his arms over your heavy shoulders.

"Jiminnie, go watch the television... I'm really fristrated now." you groaned as you flipped through the various stacks of sketchings.

"I can help you if you're tired." Jimin smiled as he took a seat beside you.

"Ani, you don't even know how to draw." you pouted and spinned your pen in your fingers.

"But jagiya! I feel so lonely!" Jimin whined like a kid.

You chuckled and stroked his hair. "It'll be back to normal when I finish this project."

"Jinjja?" Jimin said, raising an eyebrow.

You nodded. "Now go out and leave me alone."

"Ani!" Jimin snapped as he wrapped his arms around yoir small waist.

"Aish...." you groaned and tried pushing him away. "I'm really busy, Jimin-yah."

"Unless you accompany me to sleep." Jimin pouted.

"But I have to rush out the sketchings by tomorrow." you explained.

"Ani, don't do it." Jimin commanded bossily.

"What if I get fired?" you said threateningly.

"I'll feed you for the rest of your life." Jimin grinned cheekily.

"Ani, what if you go back on your word?" you asked.

"I won't." Jimin smirked. "Because...you're my yeobo."

"W-what...?" you gasped. "What d-did you--"

Before you knew it, Jimin was on one knee. His small eyes looking earnestly at you as your eyes widened as if they were going to drop out. Jimin reached into his pocket for a ring. You gasped and covered your mouth in disbelief.

"My belove jagiya, will you...be my yeobo?" Jimin said, eyes full of hope.

You nodded frantically as tears flooded your eyes. "Of course! Of course!"

Jinin grinned and took your hand, putting the lovely diamond ring on your ring finger. You bawled in happiness as Jimin pulled you into a hug, his secure arms wrapped around you tightly, never letting go of you

"I love you, yeobo." Jimin whispered.