V: Boy In Luv

You hummed to the song that was playing in your earpieces; Boy In Luv. Tae Hyung who was sitting across you, noticed and grinned proudly.

"You really like that song?" Tae Hyung asked, a smirk crepting onto his lips.

You nodded frantically and snapped. "Of course! What do you think, oppa? You sang in it, of course I'll love it!"

"Aigoo..." Tae Hyung cooed, leaning over the table as he pinched your chubby cheeks.

"Don't do that, oppa." you said, pouting as your smile disappeared. "You know I don't like it."

"Sorry." Tae Hyung mummured before leaning back on his seat.

Tae Hyung always knew that you were insecure about you being chubby. You had never stopped receiving critism and insults from your friends, everyone who knew you. They all said that you were fat, ugly and all. But the fact is, Tae Hyung knew that you were pretty. You were pure perfection in his eyes. The way Tae Hyung looked at you was a way no one else could. Yet you never seemed to notice his care and connern for you. All you could see was Sehun. Oh Se Hun, the school's kingka.

Tae Hyung sighed silently as he watched you do your work silently. Your lips were shut tightly, not humming to the song after that.

"How about we go for some ice cream?" Tae Hyung suggested, knowing that it would lighten your mood.

"Swensens?" you said, a smile tugging your lips.

"My treat." Tae Hyung smirked.

***

As both you and Tae Hyung made your way down the hallway, your crush was just there by coincidence. Tae Hyung tightened his arm around your shoulders as you fluttered your eyes blankly at the tall figure approaching you.

"Hey So Eun." Sehun said cooly, both his hands tucked into his pockets.

"H-hey." you replied weakly, trying your best to maintain eye contact.

Tae Hyung gritted his teeth when Sehun gave him a glare.

"I was thinking if you want to go for ice cream with me?" Sehun said with a generous smile.

"I-Ice cream?" you choked. "How do you know--"

"Of course I know. How can I not know?" Sehun said in a flirty tone as you blushed crimson red.

Tae Hyung clenched his fists before pulling you closer to him.

"She's with me." Tae Hyung snapped coldly, his eyes piercing through Sehun.

But Sehun was not inferior at all, instead, he laughed at the way Tae Hyung was behaving.

"Choose, So Eun. Who so you want to go with?" Sehun grinned.

You bit your lip as you turned to Tae Hyung. Tae Hyung was angry, you could sense it. No matter how badly you wanted to go on an ice cream date with Sehun, by seeing how Tae Hyung was behaving, you felt afraid to disobey him.

"Oppa..." you mumbled.

Tae Hyung scrowled, giving Sehun another glare before walking away from the both of you.

"Oppa!" you cried.

"Comon', So Eun. Let's go for ice cream, shall we?" Sehun smirked in satisfaction.

"Uhm...Sehun-yah, I-I think it's the best if you go alone. I can't leave Tae Hyung alone right now." you said, waving to him before running after Tae Hyung.

Sehun kicked the wall in anger, grunting loudly in frustration as he watched you chase after Tae Hyung.

***

You stood there, watching as Tae Hyung growled loudly, throwing his backpack against the wall. Tae Hyung turned to face you, breathing heavily as his cold eyes hurt you so badly.

"Why didn't you go after him huh?" Tae Hyung snapped. "Don't you want to go with him?"

"No, oppa. I-I just thought that I had to--"

"Accompany me? No thanks, I'm not that pathetic to deserve your sympathy." Tae Hyung snapped as he turned his back on you.

"Why are you even overreacting?" you cried.

"Me overreacting? Looking at how you look at that bastard! You look just like you could have eaten him whole." Tae Hyung laughed sacarstically.

"Bastard? You call him a bastard and made me sound like a slut?" you scrowled in disappointment.

"Isn't that it? Who was the one shoving insults at you and who was the one caring for you every single time?" Tae Hyung snapped, tears pooling in his eyes.

"I know. But...I-I can't control my feelings right?" you sighed.

"Yea, cause he's handsome, rich and clever." Tae Hyung smirked. "And I'm not."

"Why are you comparing him to yourself?!" you yelled.

"That's how it's suppose to be, right? Everyone only look at him, and not me. Why, he got everything and I got nothing!" Tae Hyung bawled, ending with silent sobs.

"Tae Hyung..." you breathed.

"I thought...I thought I got you at least." Tae Hyung sniffled. "But...you still ended up going towards Sehun."

"Oppa, it's not like this." you protested.

"You like him, don't you?" Tae Hyung asked. "That's why you wanted to go with him instead of me?"

"No, oppa. When you left me alone with him, I felt...that there was no point going for ice cream anymore. I felt myself having to chase you and find you. I felt that...I had to always be with you." you confessed, closing your eyes as a tear fell.

Y-you like me..." Tae Hyung mummured

You shook your head. "I love you."