Chapter 13 /// Part 4

Levi immediately sat up and set herself behind Billie, running her hands from the top of Billie's shoulders, down along her spine and down to her butt.

"Oh you're Fuckin' right I'm gonna fuck this ass." Levi said as she put one hand back up to Billie's shoulders and pressing down so her head was now pressed into the bed. "Spread your cheeks."

Billie followed instructions and brought both her hands up to spread her ass cheeks to expose her puckered hole.

"Mmmmm." Levi moaned at the sight, leaning forward she gathered some spit in her mouth and leant over Billie's crack, spitting on it and letting her saliva dribble down till they met the creases of her asshole.

She watched she spit drip for a moment before moving her head and using the tip of tongue to rim around the tight hole. She felt Billie's body tense up for a moment before relaxing again.

Levi could hear Billie's breath become slightly Rapid. "Mmmm." Billie moaned at the feeling of Levi's tongue repeatedly doing circles and brushing across her asshole.

Stiffening her tongue, she dipped the tip into the entrance. Meeting lots of resistance, which she expected, she moved one of their hands under Billie's legs and ran her hand through Billie's lips, letting the pad on her finger brush against her clit. Eventually she felt her relax, so again pressed her tongue into her entrance, feeling her ass open up ever so slightly.

Pulling back she reached forward to where Billie's head was resting and stuck her fingers in front of her face, not needing to tell her what to do, Billie immediately took her forefinger and middle finger into her mouth, swirling her tongue around them to make sure they were heavily coated in saliva.

Once Levi was happy she brought her hand back. Keeping one hand brushing Billie's clit, she placed her forefinger against the puckered hole, getting entry with a lot more ease as she did when she first started playing with Billie's ass.

Once her finger was knuckle deep, she pulled her other hand away from Billie's clit and ran her middle finger along the entrance to her pussy, slipping her finger in and using another finger to once again tap at the girls aching clit.

She felt Billie's ass relax more, and pulled her finger so just the tip was in before using her middle finger and pushing in. Levi gathered spit in her mouth once more and spat down Billie's crack, allowing her spit to drip down and coat her fingers before she pushed them, slipping in easier now with the added lubricant.

"Fuck, you feel your pretty little asshole opening for me? God you love having something In both your holes, I can tell your fucking cum is dripping out of your cunt." Levi spoke as Billie moaned loudly.

Levi started to thrust her fingers in and out of Billie's ass at a quicker pace, twisting them with every outward motion. "Got I can't wait to fuck this ass." She groaned as she pulled her fingers out, spreading them slightly as she removed them before pushing them back in together. She continued this motion of spreading her fingers when she pulled her fingers out, her cock impossibly hard at watching the perfect ass infront of her stretch out.

"God yes, play with my ass baby. Give me that cock." Billie moaned, arching her back and opening her hips up more.

Levi removed both her hands at once, causing Billie to gasp. "Fuck, no! Put your fingers back in, please baby." She begged

Levi leant over Billie's back and used a hand to grab Billie's jaw between her fingers to make her look at her. "Don't fuckin tell me what to do. Little slut. Fucking begging for my fat cock, huh?" She growled before letting go of Billie's face and pushing it back into the bed. Levi leant back on her knees and grabbed the base of her dick, and with no hesitation thrusted her dick into Billie's waiting pussy.