Chapter 12 /// Part 3

"Levi, help, I can't get it." Billie said through gritted teeth as she tried to rub her eye without rubbing her light make up, or stabbing herself in the eye with her nails.

Levi studied her girlfriend as best she could in the darkened arena of the O2 arena. After only being able to make out Billie's fingers awkwardly brushing at her face. "God, you're like a struggling turtle what're you doing?" Levi said as she pulled out her phone to get the torch so she could see Billie a bit clearer.

"I've got sweat in my eye and I can't fucking see bro." Billie whined followed by a pout.

Levi laughed and softly wiped both bot Billie's eyes, winking at the girl when she was done. "Have I told you how beautiful you look?"

"Like a bazillion times, dork."

It was the night of the Brits and the pair have already been sitting down at their table enjoying the show for the past hour. Levi voted to miss the red carpet, both her and Billie knew she was here as each other's date, but Levi didn't want to risk the flashes of the cameras causing a seizure, so her and Claudia enterred the arena early with Maggie and Patrick and played a few drinking games whilst they waited.

"Ok, kiss me, I need to go change." Billie muttered as she leant in close to Levi, sighing with content when the girl placed a gentle kiss on her lips, followed by one on her cheek.

"You're gonna fucking kill this."

Billie signed and ran her hand through her hair. "Man, I hate doing that note." She said with a chuckle. "Come on Finny boy!" She called at Finneas who was sitting next to Claudia.

The pair walked off with an assistant with a clipboard, leaving Levi with Claudia, Maggie, and Patrick. With two empty seats, Maggie and Pat filled them so they were all next to each other.

"Right, Levi. Rematch." Patrick said as he grabbed some of the drink place mats that they had stole from the other tables whilst the red carpet was going on.

"Ok, but if you cheat again, Pat, me and you are gonna have some issues."

"How did I cheat?! I lost!" He exclaimed as he poured them both a drink from the ice bucket in the middle of the table.

"You cheated, badly, man! Remember, one hand, flip the mat off the table, and catch it with the same hand, not your other one!" She pointed her finger at Patrick's other hand, referring to when he kept on using his other hand before but Levi kept letting him off.

The pair played till Patrick, inevitably lost again. Claudia then played the winner, which was closer, but Levi just edged it. Then Maggie played Levi for the title of champion.

"Maggie Maggie Maggie, where were you hiding these talents!" Levi shouted as she downed her drink after losing.

"God given gift, some would say." Maggie played it off coolly with a shrug.

"Next up, we have a world exclusive performance of the new Bond theme, it will be performed by essentially the avengers of music. The immensely talented era-defining Billie Eilish, her now five time Grammy award winning brother Finneas, the Smiths legend Johnny Marr and one of the greatest composers of all time, Hans Zimmer. Here, with No Time To Die, her name is Eilish - Billie Eilish." The groupe silenced as Jack Whitehall introduced the duo.

"Yo he's right, it really is the Avengers of music." Levi muttered.

"I'll drink to that." Claudia added as she clinked her glass to Levi's.

The group watched the performance in an awe of silence. The staging, the outfit, the song that was so utterly Bond but so completely Billie. It all tied together in perfect unison. The moment came that Billie was going to hit that note she hated so much. Levi could practically feel the anticipation around the arena, the crowd practically went silent leading up to it. And then she did it. Oh man, did she do it. The arena erupted in cheers and screams. The four stood up in unison and cheered themselves, their hearts bursting with pride.

"Billie, fuckin, Eilish." Levi muttered.

New chapter in like...30 mins? Double update motherfuckers because I was meant to post the other day BUT WIFI IS SHIT.