Chapter 1 /// Part 1

"These seats are fire. Who'd you have to kill to bag these?" Levi exclaimed as she bounced to her seats at the sold out concert venue.

"Honey it's not what I had to do, it's who I had to do!"

Reaching their two seats they shuffled passed three open seats at the end of the isle and placed their jackets down under their seats.

"Levi, legit. It's hot as balls in here." The male shouted as he fanned himself with his hand.

"I told you not to wear fuckin' long sleeves bro. Amateur hour." Levi stated, gesturing down at her in figure clad in ripped black jeans with a check shirt wrapped around her waist and a white Off-White t-shirt on her torso. That's what she calls, thinking ahead.

"Sorry some of us can't pull off your butch style." Levi went to interrupt but was cut off. "Anyway! I'm gonna get a drink, do you want something?"

"Beer, please, sir." Her friend bowed and sauntered off back up the isle to the bar. "Ass."

Before sitting down she chose to take her phone out and take a few before the show pictures. Turning around she smiled at the people behind her who were doing the same. The girls looked familiar but Levi isn't about to stare at the girls whilst she figures it out.

Finally taking her seat she kept her phone out and browsed through the usual apps.

'At the show grandma, remember I'm staying with Zach tonight. Love you ❤️' After sending a quick text to her grandma she put her phone away and embraced the music that was playing in the arena pre-show.

Feeling a presence join her side again she turned with her hand out ready to collect her beer.

Except that didn't go to plan.

"I am SO sorry!" Levi pulled her hand away whilst secretly thanking any god up there for the arena being semi-dimmed and hiding her newfound red skin colour.

"Dude it's fine."

"Fine? I grabbed your boob!" Levi exclaimed, refusing to look at the girl but instead looking above her head since she was a good few inches taller.

"I wouldn't say grabbed."

Levi lifted her hand up again in the position it was in and held it in front of her. "My hand was cupped!? Your tit basically slotted right in there." She deadpanned.

"Mamas have you seen these tiddies they're not slotting in anywhere." The voice chuckled away.

"I'm mortified. Legit. Kill me. Blackbear isn't worth this embarrassment, I wi" Levi paused and looked at her chest, seeing the small hand with nails on that are a gay girls nightmare, currently curved around her own breast. "What's happening?"

"Well you got to cop a feel, now we're even." The girl said with a shrug and finally moving her hand away.

"Really Bil?" A voice from behind them asked with a laugh.

The girl turned around and greeted the people behind her, Levi assumes they must be friends of hers.

"Sorry about that. She's...well yeah." The guy that was next to Levi's boob target sprouted up. "I'm Finneas, this is Claudia." He gestured time a girl the other side of him.

"Levi." Levi sent a smile their way.

"Right bish, they only had half pints...so I got 6. Well 7. But I drank one at the bar." Zach's voice boomed from down the isle.

"Jesus Christ." Levi muttered as her friend approached holding 3 plastic half pint glasses in each hand with a big grin on his face.

"Hey man, I'm Zach. Are we concert buddies?" He said to Finneas as he shuffled past them and handed Levi her 3 glasses.

"Finneas. Looks like it, man. This is Claudia, my girlfriend, and my sister Billie."

Levi took the time to bend over and put two of her glasses just under the seat in front of her, mentally ready to guard them with her life. As she was making sure the goods were safe she froze.

A hand most definitely stroked her ass.

She snapped her head and glanced behind her but the people there were talking amongst themselves. She turns next to her and locks eyes with Billie who's own eyes sparkled with mischief.

"You good?"

"Listen Edward scissor hands, them nails most definitely don't go near my ass...at least not without me knowing. God knows the damage them claws would do." Levi pointed a finger at Billie's hand.

"Stop hatin', bro."

The five of them now took their seats and spoke amongst themselves.

"Do you think this guys hot?" Zach grabbed Levi's attention.

Looking at her friends phone she checked out the photo's in this guys Tinder.

"Yeah he's pretty hot."

"Yeah but like, hook up hot or he's daddy hot?"

"Dude! We're not going out tonight for you to hook up. If there's anything worse than being a third wheel, it's being the third wheel to two gay guys. It sucks." Levi argued.

"I know! Calm your titties sweetheart."

"What about her titties?" A third voice butted in.

"She needs to calm them."

"I can calm her titties down if you like?" Billie laughed and subtly winked at Levi who rolled her eyes.

"Please. All I asked if this guy was hook up hot or daddy hot." Zach exclaimed and shoved his phone to Billie's face.

"Oooo, boy gonna get that dick!" Billie stuck here hand out to fist bump Zach who happily reached over and glared at Levi as his fist connected with Billie's small one. "Oh, and he's daddy hot. Fire sure. Fire."

Well that makes the nails make sense.

"I'm gonna pee before it starts." Levi stood up and brushed her jeans down and shuffled in front of the three seat next to her.

"Girl don't do it! Don't break the seal! I'm not going to the bathroom with you all night." Zach cackled away at himself.

It only took a few minutes to find the ladies room, which were luckily empty due to the separate area they were seated in.

Washing her hands she heard the bathroom door open and footsteps walk in. Not bothering to look at whoever was entering she took a second to run her hand through her hair and check she looked okay.

"Fancy seeing you here, mamas."

Zach is gonna be a fierce queen and I love him longtime already.

(Also about my other story, I'm hitting. Heavy road block. I decided to rewrite the most recent chapter and now I hate it and can't get it right. I will soon. Tratra