Chapter 12 /// Part 4

*i'd recommend listening to some music with this. The songs that were on whilst I wrote it were: Diplo and Sleepy Tom - Be Right there. Gala - Freed from desire (CLASSIC THO). Joel Corry - Lonely. Nicky jan and Daddy Yankee - muévelo. Robbie Doherty - Pour the milk, Joel Corry remix. Sam Feldt - Post Malone. Major Lazer - Que Calor. SAINt JHN - Roses. Flux Pavillion - I can't stop. Meduza, Becky hill, and the goodboys - Lose Control. Hosh and 1979 - Midnight.

"You're not gonna make me dance at this thing, are you?" Levi checked as the pair entered a hotel, closely followed by Finneas and Claudia.

"I mean...I don't know if the people here deserve that sight. But I mean, you can stand near me and I can dance, right?" Billie said with a laugh as she squeezed her hand that was currently entwined with Levi's.

The foursome had got wind of an after party at a hotel not too far from them. And when they say they got wind, Stormzy invited them when he ran into Billie on the red carpet. They'd quickly gone back to the hotel for a quick change, well mainly for Claudia and Billie to change so they were a bit more casual. Levi and Finneas stayed in some tight fitted suit pants and a buttoned shirt, Finneas had his rolled to his elbow, and Levi's was a short sleeve fitted one anyways so her arms were as free as a bird.

After walked through the hotel they immediately came to some double doors, a bounced outside letting them in with no hesitation. As soon as the doors hit them it's like the bass slapped them in the face. Levi grinned and pulled Billie inside to the bar.

Levi looked around as they waited to be served. "Holy shit there's so many famous people in here." She mumbled. "Like, dude, Harry Styles is sitting right there looking like a king."

Billie laughed and let her girlfriend take in her surroundings. "Eyyy, Billie!" She hears a voice from behind her yell over the music. Turning around she was greeting with the chest of stormzy. Short problems.

"Hey!" She said and gave him a hug. "Bro this is Levi, my...my girlfriend." Billie paused as she grinned to herself, that's the first time she's introduced Levi as her girlfriend to anyone before.

"Ey nice to meet you sweetheart." Stormzy pulled Levi in for a hug, giving Billie the opportunity to see her girlfriends face.

"Oh my god. Dude you are fire. Legit." Levi gushed.

"Thank you, thank you." Stormzy bowed his head. "Ey we should do a collab sometime. That would be sick."

"YOU HAVE TO DO THAT. I swear to god if you do it I will honestly get down on one knee and marry you that very second. And Stormzy can be the best man. Happy endings." Billie laughed at her girlfriends excitement.

"For sure, hit me up dude." Billie confirmed.

"Alright, sweet. Listen you two enjoy yourselves, stay safe, cool?" Stormzy have each girl another hug before waking off.

"Billie."

"Two pints of Coors light, please." Billie said as the bartender tapped her shoulder and gesturing to the bar to ask what she wants.

"Billie."

"Thank you." She said as he quickly passed her the two glasses before moving on.

"Billie!"

"What, dude?" She said with a laugh as she handed Lev her drink.

"Stormzy hugged me! Like he touched me. I can't shower again, you realise that, right?"

Billie rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna ignore and walk to Finneas and Claudia." She walked towards her brother and his girlfriend knowing Levi won't be far behind her.