CHAPTER 61

I marvel at my reflection in the mirror and i can't contain the grin. The makeup artist did his work perfectly, my hair is nicely done and the gown makes me feel like the most beautiful bride in existence.

Elsa, Jess and Monique helped me chose the gown and no one Elsa has seen it save for mom and Liz.

I stand there admiring everything and i can't help but chuckle as i feel my abdomen. I do this all the time, trying to check if i can feel a bump that is yet to show or feel my babies kicking.

Yeah, two as in twins. I can't wait to give birth to my babies, i am yet to know the gender though. Not that it matters anyway.

I am two months pregnant and Elsa keeps reminding me that it's too early for the babies to kick and honestly i can't wait for that first kick.

I really had no idea that carrying a life inside me could make me this happy, and it's two little lives growing, that means the joy is heightened. I know for a fact that i will be a good mother, it's a given. And i am so much in love with them.

Lucas can't wait for me to give birth, it's been just two months but he has bought everything for our unborn babies.

For starters, he bought us a fucking palace i don't wonna go about the price. It was damn expensive, he is really going overboard with everything. The baby cots are magnificent and expensive as fuck.

He has already bought everything that he thinks the babies will need, the two are just very lucky to have him as a father.

I don't know what i am feeling right now. I am happy, excited, curious but above all grateful. It's my big day, i am getting married today and i can't keep calm.

I am getting married to the best man in the entire universe and i can't wait to walk down the aisle and say i do.

"You look beautiful." The makeup artist tells me and i smile at him/her.

I don't know if he prefers she or he. He is gay and i am always sensitive with them especially when it comes to gender.

"You did a good job, thank you."

"Let me know if you need anything, okay?" I nod and he smiles at me as he proceeds to walk out to help mom and her friends.

And by friends i mean aunt Veronica and Elizabeth. The three are really close nowadays, and did i mention that Liz and dad Gilbert are almost a thing?

They have totally refused to confess but we have our speculations. Jack caught them kissing once plus they spend most of their free times together.

I am really rooting for them to be together, dad deserves to be happy and Liz is a nice person. She divorced her abusive husband ten years ago and i don't see anything that's keeping them from being together.

"You are extremely sexy, Lucas will be dying to get you out of that gown the entire time," Elsa tells me and i chuckle. "Hell, i am even jealous."

"I really love him and i can't wait for him to be legally mine."

"And no one is doubting that, sis. You two deserve to be happy."

"You are such a lucky bitch, you know. It's not every day a girl gets married to the love of her life." Jess says and my heart goes out to her.

She wants something serious with Nick but my asshole friend wants to keep things casual though he confessed that he likes her.

"At least Nick confessed his feelings for you." I tell her and she spares me a small forced smile.