CHAPTER 34

Belle is busy kissing me fiercely, touching, and gripping every sensitive part of my body. Unlike Lily, she knows exactly where to touch and exactly how to touch me. She is quite an expert, you would think she spent the last three years taking sex lessons in that asylum.

She is making me want to bend her over and fuck her mercilessly, and non-stop till she begs me to stop, trust me it is taking everything in me, every ounce of myself control not to and I guess she is taking pleasure in all this, every bit of her driving me insane with desires.

No woman has had so much power over me when it comes to this and certainly no woman has ever affected me this much before. My dick is extremely hard that it pains and I am throbbing with desires to get inside her and fuck the pain out of her.

But i haven’t touched her body, not yet. I am only kissing her with the same intensity she is kissing me with and I am busy debating whether to give her what she wants or not.

It sounds crazy, right?

A man horny as fuck debating whether to fuck a girl or not, yeah, it is really insane. Trust me if it was some other girl that I have no future plans with, I wouldn’t have wasted a sec. I would have taken her from behind right here right now, she wouldn’t even beg me to fuck her.

But this is Belle, one mistake and she will hate me for the rest of her life. It shouldn’t be a dilemma but I really have to think it over, she is just too frisky at the moment but I know things might change once she gets the release that she badly wants.

I have never been in such a quandary before.

“I know you want me just as much as I want you, Lucas.” She says with a lower seductive voice stepping back before licking on her lower lip alluringly.

“I have always wanted you, Belle. Always.” I hold her eyes in mine and I can see the desire, the lust that she is making no effort to mask.

Her eyes are practically begging me to fuck her. She desperately wants me, like I want her. She is wanton with desires and that makes the two of us.

“I have wanted to make love to you since the first time I held you in my arms, when i pulled you away from Jake. I wanted to be your first and only one and you have no freaking idea how much I want you right now.”

“It is evident,” she says trailing her eyes to my bulge and I watch her step closer to me. "I just don't know why you are holding back."

“Belle,” she motions me to stop talking and I gasp when she unexpectedly squeezes her hand inside my pants and grabs my naked dick. I cuss severally shutting my eyes tight as she strokes me, not those gentle strokes.

She has been all rough, it is such a turn on and the fact that she is all bossy doesn't help at all.

“Don’t hold back, love.” She whispers to me wetting my earlobe deliberately as she taps the tip of my dick twice. "I am ready for you and I don't think I will have any regrets whatsoever."

That’s all it takes for me to make up my mind, I will give her what she wants. There is no holding back. She wants me to fuck her fiercely and that is what she will get.

She gasps when I suddenly twirl her and she moans when I suck on her neck from behind, another moan escapes her when I grab both of her boobs and suddenly I get this urgent desire to suck them.

“Careful, the dress is…” she starts when I reach for the zipper and I rip it apart before she says. “…so precious to me.

“Too late, love. But we can always take it back for repair.” I say with a smirk as I slide the barrier that is her dress, off her shoulders leaving her in a black bra and black panties, I must admit that she looks hot in black.

Fucking hot.

She turns around to look at me, and when I lift her up and her legs automatically wraps around my waist tightly as her lips claim mine like never before.

"Where are you taking me?" she asks me when i make steps foward.

"Somewhere I can easily bend you over _and fuck the hell out of you._"

"You can easily do it right here."

"No, not here. The place is not even romantic, it is full of dry twigs and thorns that can accidentally pierce through you."

"And who cares about that right now?"

"I do, i don't want you getting hurt and i sure as hell don't want any distractions."

"You have a place in mind?" i nod when i see a glade just a few steps away. It looks great and greener.

This is officially the most adventurous thing i have ever done, making love to Belle on the very first time in the middle of a forest, a fucking glade.

"Here." i say putting her down and she takes a few seconds to look around.

"Wow quite romantic." my lips curve into a smug grin as i get rid of my ripped shirt and she smiles seductively as she reaches to undo my belt.

A few minutes later i am standing all naked in front of a Belle who is busy taking in my naked body in awe.

"Enough of the lustful stare, love." i say as i quickly bend her on the grass and without any heads-up i rip her black panties apart before teasing her clit with my index finger as i push my dick inside her and she screams my name as i penetrate her.

Too bad the position doesn't give me the pleasure of watching her face as i push my length inside her tight pussy.

She is still so tight, you would think it is her first penetration. I love how tight she holds me.

"It is gonna be very rough, love." i whisper to her groping her left boob and she squirms under me.

"I can't take gentle right now." i know exactly what she wants, exactly how she wants it, exactly how she wants me to fuck her.

I gently push her to the ground as i start to thrust. I want this to be the only thing she remembers, not what Randal gave her.

I know for a fact that he never satisfied her, he was a one minute man and girls hate such. He never took time to worship her body and he only moved, never cared to touch or tease her, he was selfish and he only wanted to cum... That was all he gave her and once i give her a mind blowing orgasm i will erase all that.

This is my first time with her, it is not exactly what i had in mind, i wanted our first time to be slow, but i have to please her in every possible way. I am not bragging but i know that i am good in bed.

I am kissing her and teasing her moving in and out of her earning moans and praises from her as I nearly bring her to the edge.

A few minutes later she screams my name as she climaxes and that is what it takes for me to come inside her