CHAPTER 50

Who are those guys? I ask as she leads me inside and I lock the door immediately I get in.

_Is Richard suspecting us already?_

Dads bodyguards. He sent them and instructed them not to let anyone in.” Lily tells me.

“Why would he feel the need to send two armed men to protect you? I cant think of any other reason, Richard knows about us.

“No idea.

Is there anything you are not telling me? I ask knitting my eyebrows at her and she rolls eyes at me.

I told you everything I know, you can ask dad the rest of the details.” Oops, I am starting to piss her off.

“How long have they been here? 

“This is the second day now. I am relieved. This cant be about us.

And no one cared to mention anything to me? Lily glares at me and I know she is about to call me an absentee fiancé and a deadbeat dad.

Two days? Lee asks rhetorically.

I think we are safe. Jeremy sighs.

“Someone else is after Richard. Keith is quick to conclude.

He has enemies all over, I am not surprised. Gilbert seems to know Richard pretty well.

Uh, Andrew and I might have sent Richard blackmailing videos yesterday. Ian tells us after a long silence.

_Son of a bitch._

And he didnt think its worth mentioning?

Who is Andrew? I ask furiously totally forgetting that I am not supposed to talk.

Are you out of your fucking mind, Lucas. You will blow your cover! Gilbert scolds me. Concentrate.

Excuse me? Lily turns glaring at me and I dissimulate. You would think I am furious with her for real.

“Who the fuck is Andrew? I had to think of something, I cant tell her that I wasnt talking to her and yet we are the only ones in the room so I am accusing her of sleeping with Andrew.

“You dont get to ask me about Andrew when you are fucking that Belle girl. Lily hisses and that comes as a shocker. I expected her to tell me that she doesnt know anyone with that name but her answer has taken me aback.

She is fucking a man named Andrew? I dont give a fuck though, Lily can screw whoever she wants.

So you are fucking Andrew because you think I am screwing Belle? I should get an acting career. Damn, I am so good at it.

“As long as you are fucking Belle I will screw whoever I fucking want. She is furious.

_Do that Lily, see if I give a wet shit._

Can we not argue about Andrew and Belle. Josh is still in the house. She shrugs carelessly flopping on the couch and I just stand there.

Please tell me she is not talking about your Andrew, Ian. Keith half shouts.

Sadly. Ian says casually and someone bangs his wheel.

Probably Lee.

Who the fuck is this Andrew? Lee demands.

“He is my younger brother. Andrew answers after a short silence.

And what kind of videos did you send to Richard? Gilbert questions calmly.