CHAPTER 60

It's exactly two weeks since we killed Richard and his entire group rainer's gang included. I hope Lucifer makes life in hell unbearable for them, they deserve that and worse. They ruined my entire life.

Richard ruined me and my biological family and Rainer destroyed me and my adopted family. All along he thought that they were dead and they couldn't risk him knowing that Randal saved them that's the reason they didn't get in touch with anyone, they had to wait for Brian to kill Rainer.

Exactly a week after my birth father, liz and Nick were discharged from the hospital on the very same day that i met my brother, Jack.

Jack is blonde, tall, handsome, masculine and he has the most beautiful green eyes that i have ever seen.

Protective of me as fuck and honestly that makes me feel lucky. He is a happy soul and very responsible if managing dad's businesses since he was eighteen is anything to go by. Yeah, aunt Veronica was right. Dad's rich as fuck.

Jack is the epitome of a perfect brother that anyone could ever wish for and i regret not meeting him earlier in life.

It has been a week but i feel like i have known him for centuries.

It's like God has been waiting impatiently to bless me. I have two dads who would do anything for me, a mother that loves me, a pregnant sister that would take a bullet for me, a brother that adores me and is very protective of me, friends that could walk miles to save me and a boyfriend that loves me.

I am happy. I think i have everything that i could ever want in this life, more than i actually deserve.

My two families blended just fine and together we make a one big happy family.

Lucas and his brothers have taken over their dad's businesses and they've changed the name of every company to Forbes. It was the initial brand name.

He has been extremely busy in the office, but he makes sure he takes me out for either lunch or dinner.

I have been hella busy too. I spare time for Liz, Nick, dad i mean my biological father, Jack, Elsa, Jess, dad and mom. Basically everybody, but i spend most of my time with dad, Jack, Elsa and Jess.

Oh and i have been sleeping a lot.

Dad and Jack because they are the newest people in my life and we are trying to make up for the lost time. The two have been seeing each other, Jack used to visit dad every week while he was in prison so they don't have much to catch up on.

Most of the times we just order takeouts and stay indoors since dad hasn't recovered fully yet. I have gathered almost everything about them and their past lives and i have told them everything about me and my sad experiences in life. We will be visiting Belle, mom and my step mom's graves next week and you have no idea how that makes me feel.

Jess and Elsa because we have been shopping and planning Elsa's simple, classy and very expensive wedding. She refused to hire a wedding planner claiming that we can do everything on our own and no one argued with her, personally i can't argue with a pregnant woman.

She is three months pregnant.

She has very weird moods swings and the trauma she have been through in the past three years aren't doing her good.

Robb proposed to her fourteen days ago and when Elsa announced that she was three months pregnant he made a decision to marry her soon.

Nick is recovering just fine, his wounds are healing pretty fast. Keith on the other hand is busy managing the companies that Lee transferred to them.