A few years later-Christmas!

Hey guys so since I can't keep you guys as babies forever (like my mom wants to happen with me and my brother) you are 5 in this scenario. You guys remember how to tell which kid is which so ready or not, here comes an update!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everybody

It was the middle of December and the boys thought it would be a good idea to decorate for Christmas this year since you girls were finally old enough to help. While the boys, Casey, and April started setting up a tree, Splinter was keeping the younger ones out of the way.

When the lights and garland were on the tree, everyone started putting on ornaments. (R/n) and (M/n) started arguing over who should put the tree topper on. That's when (L/n) came over and snatched it from both of them before walking over to Splinter.

"Grandpa, do you want to put the star on the tree," she asked. Splinter smiled before picking her up and walking to the tree. She handed it to him and he put it on top. Then he placed her back on the ground where Leo was smiling with a proud gleam in his eye.

"Well, it looks like we're done-" Donnie was about to say but was cut off by his own daughter.

"Wait! The girls and I made something for the tree. Come on girls!" All four little ones ran to a back room leaving everyone else curious.

The girls returned holding something in their hands. They walked over to the tree and placed, what everyone assumed were ornaments, on the tree. That's when the turtles got a closer look.

(L/n) made an ornament that was blue with a drawing on Leo and herself saying, 'never fear! Daddy is always here!'

(R/n) made a red ornament with a picture of her and Raph saying, 'cool but rude guy is my hot-headed hero-dad!'

(D/n) made an ornament that was purple with a picture of Donnie and herself wearing lab-coats and said, 'your daddy has brawn but my daddy is living mind over matter!'

(M/n) made an orange ornament in the shape of a pizza with a picture of her and Mikey that read, 'like a turtle-daddy do!'

The turtles smiled before picking up their daughters and hugging them tightly. The girls laughed as Mikey declared, "Merry Christmas to all dudes-"

And he was cut off as his daughter finished up, "And to all an awesome night!"

Hey my turtle family! Up next: Christmas morning!

-yugioh_fangirl <3