Asking the Guys

Leo 💙-

"Come on Dad. Please. It won't be that bad."

I've been begging my dad for permission to invite Justin to Thanksgiving at Aunt April's house.

"I don't know Sweetheart. Thanksgiving is a time to spend with your family. What's he doing?"

"His family doesn't like to gather up for thanksgiving so they went on a vacation to France and left him here to watch the house. Please Dad. He doesn't have anyone to spend the day with."

He sighed before nodding his head and I smiled widely. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek before running off to my room to invite Justin. I grabbed my phone and called him.

"Hello," he answered.

"Hey Handsome."

"Hey. Everything okay?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to Thanksgiving with my family. We all have a tradition of going to my Aunt April's."

"Your dad know?"

"He thought it would be a great idea!"

"Y/n."

"Okay. I convinced him. The point is he's fine with it. So you gonna come?"

"Why not? Fine."

"Yay! I'll call my aunt and tell her we have an extra guest."

Raph ❤️-

"So you're family isn't going back to Texas for the holidays?" I asked Austin over the phone.

"Christmas maybe, but not for Thanksgiving."

"Then what are you doing?"

"Just another normal day in the household."

"Unless you want to come over for Thanksgiving at my aunt April's."

"I'd like that. What time?"

"At noon. We'll be eating a couple hours after, but my dad and uncle like to watch the games."

"Sweet. I'll see you then."

"Later cowboy."

"Did I just hear correctly," I heard my dad ask as he popped up behind me on the couch.

"Yes. What of it?"

"You really invited that Texas Tool?"

"Dad! You said you'd be nice!"

"Sorry. Still getting used to this."

"Yes. His family isn't going back to Texas this year so I invited him to spend time with us. And you're going to be good or else I'll bring up the cat ears to Uncle Casey."

"You wouldn't."

"Try me."

Donnie 💜-

I was texting with Marcus inviting him to Thanksgiving. At first he was a bit skeptical about coming but I convinced him otherwise with some reverse psychology.

I love being smart.

"Hey Princess. What's up," Dad asked as he came into my lab.

"Nothing much. I just invited Marcus to Thanksgiving."

"What?" His eyes were wide even though his voices seemed calm.

"Yeah. He isn't really doing anything so I convinced Aunt April to let me invite him."

"Fine. I made a promise that I wouldn't chase off this guy so I suppose I have to keep it."

"Thanks Dad."

Mikey 💛-

"Please!"

"No."

"Please!"

"No."

"Pleeeeeeeaase!!!"

"No Y/n."

"But-"

"No. Your dad would kill me if I showed up randomly at your Thanksgiving."

"Come on Brian! It isn't going to kill you! Besides, I made a deal with my ant and uncle that they are serving plastic forks and all knives are to be in my aunt's possession."

"Y/n-"

"Come on. For me?"

"Fine. But you have to tell your dad first."

"Deal."

Brian hung up and I told dad about our extra guest. Needless to say, I had to bribe and blackmail him to calm down.