The Talk (HIS POV-)

LEO💙-

I stared at the shocked child in front of me with a concerned look. I directed my gaze towards my brothers for help but all they did was shrug.

"You okay," I asked.

"I think so but... wow. So that's how you were made?" They asked.

"Yeah."

"Was it painful?"

"I was too young to remember. But it's part of life so..."

"That's a lot to take in."

"Tell me about it. How do you think I felt when I learned about it? Very awkward at first but I was mature about it."

"So that's why I see a giant turtle standing in front of me? Because of some strange ooze," Justin asked.

(What? Did you guys think I meant some other talk? Whoops. 😂❤️)

"Exactly. When the ooze touched them they went from cute little turtles to kick butt fighting machines," Y/n added as she punched the air.

"And your grandpa went from being an actual man to being a rat," Justin asked.

"Yep," my daughter and I replied.

"Guess you learn something new everyday. Don't worry. I won't tell a soul. Besides, it would cost me mine."

"You bet it would," I added.

Y/n gave me a slight glare before she walked Justin to the surface through the sewers.

"Well. I'm glad that's out of the way," I said to the guys. "But this is gonna be interesting since our secret is being known to a larger amount of people."

"Tell us about it," Donnie added. "And we still have to tell Austin, Marcus, and Brian."

"Later Dude!" Mikey said as they left to go meet with said boys. I sighed and sat on the couch to watch Space Heroes. I need something to clear my head after the talk.

RAPH ❤️-

Well, after watching how Leo handled Justin, I think I can have the same discussion with Austin. I just hope he doesn't like turtle soup.

I shuddered at the thought before I turned on the watch and walked down the streets to Austin's house. I saw him sitting on the front porch swing with Y/n and stared for a minute. They were rocking back and forth and she was laughing at something he said.

"Hey you two," I smirked as I stepped onto the porch. "You ready for the talk Austin?"

"But I already had the talk with my father, sir," he replied with a confused look.

"Aren't you supposed to be smart," Y/n questioned with a raised brow. "He means the turtle talk."

"Oh. Then yeah," he laughed nervously before I sat on the front steps and explained.

DONNIE 💜-

I had turned on the watch and walked to Marcus's house where I saw him, Y/n, Ally, and some old woman outside. I watched as Marcus and Y/n we're throwing a ball with Ally as the old woman watched with a smile.

"Marcus, Y/n. You guys ready for that discussion," I asked as I walked over.

"Hey Dad," Y/n smiled.

"Hello Grandpa Donnie," Ally waved. I smiled and waved back at her before she took the ball to the old woman.

"Sorry about Ally calling you grandpa. She's gotten so comfortable with me as her father that she sees Y/n as a mom," Marcus apologized.

"It's alright. I'm about to scare you anyways."

"With what," Y/n asked.

"The talk." I saw both kids' faces pale but Y/n's was in understanding while Marcus looked like he wanted to run.

This should be good.

MICKEY 💛-

I spotted Y/n at a skate park with Brian as I walked tge streets. I thought I might as well have some fun and I watched them for a minute. Y/n was showing Brian some new trick when she cell over and scraped up her hand. He pulled out a cloth from his pocket and wrapped it around her hand before helping her up.

I smiled and walked over where both sets of eyes turnes to look at me.

"Hey Dad. What are you doing here?"

"It is time for a very important talk my dude and dudette."

"Which is," Brian asked.

"The ooze and the mees," I said as I sat them down on a bench and started to talk to Brian. This is gonna be fun.