You Get Mad (Mikey)

Mikey 💛-

I was skating down the streets when I saw Brian up ahead

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I was skating down the streets when I saw Brian up ahead. I stopped myself with the help of a pole and he smiled upon seeing me.

"Hey."

"Hello!"

"You ready?"

"Depends on where you're taking me."

"You'll see."

He led me to an empty lot that had ramps and stairs and all of the good things to skate with.

"How come it's so empty," I asked shocked.

"It's closed on the weekends. My brother owns the lot so when I told him about you he thought I should let you enjoy it."

"You tell your brother about me?" I teased. He turned slightly pink and looked away and I just laughed.

But that laugh soon turned into anger and a glare.

"Hey Dudette! So this is where you were going today."

I turned around ready to shout at my dad but instead I saw a man with orange hair and blue eyes.

"I'm sorry sir but this lot is closed on the weekends," Brian said.

"No worries. I just came to talk to my daughter real quick."

"You're Mr. Hamada?"

"Yep!"

"Dad. Over there. Now." I pointed away from the lot and he followed me. We got out of Brian's sight and I glared.

"Let me guess. Uncle Donnie made watches that can turn you human and you decided to spy on me."

"How did you-"

"One. You look like that. Second because you never wear a watch. And third because you flipped out when j said I was hanging out with Brian and now you're here. I'm not as dumb as people expect me to be Dad."

"Okay. I'm sorry Dudette but-"

"No. Go home and leave me alone!"

I went back over to where Brian was and he was coming out of a nearby shack.

"What were you in there for?"

"A board. My brother keeps some handy in case somebody breaks their's or when people end up leaving them."

"So you actually skate?"

"I'm not that good but yeah. Wanna show me some tricks?"

"Let's see if you're up to my level." I said smugly before we started to skate.

I still can't believe him.