Teaming Up part 2

Donnie 💜-

I ran towards April's house and jumped inside through the window. I saw Marcus sitting on the couch with a young girl asleep in his lap. April was pacing and Casey had his hands folded over his face.

"What happened," I asked as I walked closer.

"Donnie, the Krang took Y/n," April said as she stopped pacing.

"What!? How?"

"We were walking back to my place and they surrounded us. She told me to take Ally and run her to safety. I was about to go back for her when they shot her and threw her in a truck. They got away before I could cat h up and the first thing I thought of was coming here," Marcus explained.

"I have to go after her," I said as I started back to the window.

"I'm coming with you," Marcus said as he put Ally on the couch and stood up.

"No you aren't. Y/n would never forgive me if you got hurt."

"I don't care what you say I'm coming with you. If the same thing happened to Ally I'd want someone to help me. I'm coming whether you like it or not."

I looked back at him and then at Ally sleeping on the couch. I looked at him once more before asking something that was bothering me.

"What would happen to Ally if you got hurt," I asked. "Where would she go?"

"Y/n and I both thought about this when I was filling out the papers to adopt her. If anything happens to me and my grandmother can't take care of her, then Y/n agreed to take her for me. I'll be careful but nothing matters more to me right now then Y/n's safety."

I stared at him for another moment before sighing.

"April, watch Ally. We'll be back later."

Marcus smiled before following me to the Krang hideout.

Mikey 💛-

I ran to the skatepark and saw a huge hole in the side of a ramp. I walked around and tripped over a board. I picked it up and saw that it was Y/n's. I gasped and started calling her name.

"Mr. Hamato?"

"Brian?" He stepped out of the shack and I saw a scrape on the side of his arm. "What  happened Dude?"

"Some giant rhino and warthog showed up and got into an insult war with Y/n. She said something that made them upset and they started charging. She pushed me out of the way and she was shoved into the side of that ramp before they took her."

"How'd you get the scrape?"

"When she pushed me out of the way, I landed on my arm."

"Let's fix that before I go get her."

"I'm coming too."

"No you aren't. Now hand me that first aid kit."

He brought over the small box and I started patching up his arm.

"Me. Hamato, I'm coming with you. I care about Y/n and if do anything for her. I'm not going to leave her to get hurt or worse. Who knows what those things are doing to her? I don't want to take the chance at finding my girlfriend in more danger than thinkable."

"Brain, I respect your attitude. I was the same way with my brothers when I was younger, but I'm not taking the risk of you getting hurt."

"If you know how I feel ten you should understand better than anyone. I'm coming with you no matter what."

I looked at him before sighing deeply. I stood up and put the first aid kit back in the shack. I handed him a skateboard and I grabbed my own.

"If you can keep up then you can come, but you have to be able to keep up."

And with that said, we went off to save Y/n.