When you meet the family

Leonardo

Leo walked into the lair just in time to see Raph tackle Mikey after chasing him around the lair. Donny and Splinter came in to see Leo walk over to the couch. Donny rose an invisible eyebrow at the bundle Leo was carrying.

"Uh, Leo, what's in the blanket," Don asked. Leo uncovered the blanket to reveal a sleeping you.

"This is (name). She was being experimented on by the krang. Master Splinter, I saved her. Can she stay," he asked the once human rat.

"I suppose, but she is your responsibility. You must look after her like she is your own," Splinter replied right before you woke up and saw the room full of mutants.

"Aww, she's cute," Mikey said as he looked over his older brothers shoulder.

"Yeah, she is. Hey Leo, you sure you'll be able to take care of her," Don asked.

"I hope so," Leo said before going to the kitchen to get you some food.

Raphael

Raph walked into the lair carrying you in his arm. He saw the boys give questioning looks as he made his way to Splinter in the dojo. The rat was meditating and Raph set you down. Raph say in front of Splinter and the rat opened his eyes.

"My son, what bothers you? And why have you interrupted my meditation," Splinter asked.

"Sensei, I was bashing some krang heads when I found one of their new test subjects. She needs protection."

"She?" To this, the rat payed closer attention.

"Hai Sensei. Her name is (name). She's an infant."

"I suppose we could look after her, but you are to take full responsibility."

"Hai Sensei." You crawled to the rat and tugged on his kimono. He looked down and smiled at you before handing you to Raph who then went to tell his brothers.

Let's just say when you met Uncle Mikey and his personality, he got a black eye. And it wasn't from Raph.

Donatello

Donny had brought you home and you were looking all around curiously. The purple masked turtle heard his family in the kitchen and decided you needed to meet them. He walked in and all fighting, shouting, and noise stopped.

"Hey Don, what's with the kid," Raph asked.

"I saved her from the krang. She's quite intelligent. Can she stay Sensei," Donny asked.

"Yes. But she's your responsibility and you are to take care of her while you train and work on your inventions."

"Thank you Sensei." The rat bowed before leaving the kitchen. The boys gathered around their brother and started asking questions.

"Guys! One at a time. Her name is (name). The krang were trying to experiment on her, but she blew them up."

"With what," Mikey asked.

"Some explosive chemicals." The other three turtles eyes widened. Looks like they aren't coming near you if you're ever holding explosives.

Michelangelo

Mikey ran into the dojo as he came home. He ran to splinter and asked, "SensaiIfound(name)hereattheKranglabandsavedher!Canwekeepher!?"

"I'm not sure," the rat said. Mikey had messed up the simplest of tasks before and Splinter was unsure whether to trust him or not.

"Please Sensei! I'll take care of her to the best of my sweet-skilled abilities. I promise on my li- No, I promise on all the pizza in the world!"

"This is serious then," Raph said from the doorway.

"Alright," the rat reluctantly agreed.

"Booyakasha! You here that dudette, I get to keep you," you only laughed your cute little baby laugh in response. The boys were happy to have a cute little niece and Mikey was happy that Donny was able to invent pizza flavored baby food.

Hey turtle-family! Hope you enjoyed! Next up: When you take a bath. This will have mixed results. Later!

-yugioh_fangirl <3