Starting school

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breathes heavily before taking one more deep breath* SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!! I completely forgot about this story and just found it in my library and I know it's been forever since I last updated because my name was still yugioh_fangirl instead of _sakura_honda_ .

Anyways, please enjoy for my lazy efforts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leonardo

You were begging your father to let you start kindergarten since you turned five. He was very against this however as he didn't want you getting hurt, but after a long conversation (aka you telling April to convince him and she did) you were finally able to go to school. You wore a navy blue dress with white stripes and a bow on the front before you put your hair half up and half down.

April had brought you everything you needed and was about to take you to school when you turned around and gave your dad a hug

"Thank you Daddy. Love you." You ran off and Leo was left smiling while watching you go to school for the first time. He couldn't wait for you to come back.

Raphael

Since Casey and Raph are such great friends and Casey loves you to bits

Since Casey and Raph are such great friends and Casey loves you to bits. It was easy for him to help you convince Raph to let you go to school. You wore a red and black dress with a black headband and flats. You had your hair pulled back with the headband and were picking up your red backpack when your da walked over.

"Give it up," he said holding out his hand. You frowned before pulling out one of his Sai.

"But what if someone tries to bully another kid?"

"Then tell a teacher. Don't do anything that will make me rethink my decision. Okay?" He kissed your forehead before Casey took you to school. Raph held onto his Sai before noticing that his other one was gone. "Crud. She took the other one."

Donatello

Since Donnie is the smart guy, he insisted that you could learn all you could down with him as a teacher. You screamed in protest and started to mix random chemicals into his new experiment. He freaked out and shielded you from the explosion you caused before staring at your glaring figure. Your (e/c) eyes were narrow as you had your small arms crossed.

"Fine," he sighed. "I guess you can go to school. But April has to take you!"

"Yes!" You hugged him and the next day is when April came by and took you to school. You dawned your purple dress and April fixed your hair in cute curls for you.

You hugged your dad as he handed you a lunch

"Don't blown anyone up okay," he called out as you ran out of the lair with April. He sighed and looked away.

Michelangelo

Mikey was all on board with the idea of you going to school and seeing new things. But he also was afraid that you'd get hurt. Casey came by to calm him down while April helped get you ready. You wore orange shorts and a striped t shirt with navy blue shoes and had your bag over your shoulder. You actually looked a little older than you really were.

But when Mikey saw the outfit he started worrying

"You better change dudette."

"Daddy? Why?"

"Because you don't look like a kindergartener. You look like you're in middle school or about to start middle school."

"There ain't enough time to change. Besides, I'll be fine. After all (D/n) is smart enough to be in middle school and I'm awesome to look it." You smiled and skipped out of the lair with April and Casey following.

"What have I let her become?" Mikey asked himself as he fell backwards into the couch and thought about his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my little turtle family! I'm sorry for not updating in SO FREAKING LONG!! But I'll hopefully make that up later on. I'm not sure how much I can update because I'm not on here that much because I'm usually really busy and I'm also trying to find a part time job so I can save up towards a car and other things that my heart may desire.

But anyways, I will let you guys have this and I'll take requests for what scenarios you want me to do.

Peace out turtle family!

- _sakura_honda_