FIRST THANKSGIVING!

Hey guys, so real quick. ALL of the kids are here right now so here is a key.
(L/n)- Leo's kid's name
(R/n)-Raph's kid's name
(D/n)- Donnie's kid's name
(M/n)- Mikey's kid's name
~~~~~~~~~

It was Thanksgiving and the turtles, Splinter, and the turtle's kid's we're going up to April's house. When you all got there, Casey was helping April set the table.

The turtles brought high-chairs for their daughters and started to set them up. Well, Donnie started to set them up anyways. When everything was ready, everyone started to eat.

"This is amazing April," Donnie said.

"Thanks Don, it looks like the girls enjoy it too." Everyone looked at all of you.

Leo's kid had some food covering the tray, but not much, and was eating a little fast.

Raph's kid had food falling on the floor and most of it was missing her mouth.

Donnie's kid had an almost empty plate and was still clean except for a little food around her mouth.

And Mikey's kid had food covering her face, tray, some in the floor, and a little in her hair.

"(M/n)! Not cool dudette," Mikey exclaimed before going over to wipe off her face. Everyone started to laugh at the scene.

When dinner was done, everyone went to sit in the living room for dessert. After the boys cleaned off the girls that is.

Everyone started to talk before Leo felt something hit his plastron. You were sitting in his lap and he looked down to see you had fallen asleep. He chuckled.

"Guys, I think we have to go soon," the blue masked turtle said.

"Why?"

"Look at the girls." The others looked to see their own daughters asleep. (R/n) fell asleep in the crook of Raph's arm, (D/n) fell asleep laying her head in Donnie's lap, and (M/n) fell asleep while hugging Mikey's nunchucks.

"How did she even get those," Mikey whisper-yelled. Everyone laughed lightly before the boys stood up and took you home.

They got to their bedroom's and put you in your cribs. They they got ready for bed themselves. Then everything was quiet. That was, until (M/n) started to cry. Then the other girls started to cry. That was when all the boys shouted, "Mikey!!"

Hey turtle-family! Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving!

-yugioh_fangirl <3