You Get Mad (Leo)

(Back to your POV)

Leo 💙-

I was waiting outside Starbucks with a coffee in hand

I was waiting outside Starbucks with a coffee in hand. Since it was fall again I was going to try the pumpkin spice latte and see what the big deal was. I looked at the time and sighed before I turned around and ran into someone. The coffee missed out clothes but it fell to the ground and spilled out.

"I'm so sorry and- Justin? Hey." I looked up and saw him staring at the cup.

"You like that?"

"Well I was going to try it today since they came back and-"

"Don't bother. My sister says it tastes like mud water. I'll buy you something else."

"Thanks." We went back in and ordered two hazelnut coffees before we left and walked down the sidewalk.

"So why did you want to hang out today," I asked before taking a sip.

"I just felt like hanging out. Why? You don't want to?"

"It's not that. It's just my dad freaked out and got the wrong idea when I said I was hanging out with a guy friend."

"He thought it was a date?"

"Yeah. Sorry."

"Don't be. It's not like I'd mind if it were."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Anyways-"

"Hey (Y/n)." I turned around at the familiar voice but my eyes went wide when I saw a man standing there. "So this is Justin huh? Funny running into the two of you while you're out and about."

"Dad?"

"Yeah. What's wrong?"

"So you're Mr. Hamato? Nice to meet you." Justin shook dad's hand and I was ready to pass out.

"Will you excuse us for a second," I asked Justin. He nodded and I dragged dad away to a nearby alley.

"What are you doing here! And how do you look like that?"

"Your Uncle Donnie made watches that can turn us human. Neat huh? Anyways. I thought that this would be a good opportunity to try it out."

"Stalking me? Really dad? I thought you'd know better than to do something so stupid!"

I left the alley and walked towards Justin.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Let's go before he decides to follow again."

"I know someplace we can go that's pretty secluded?"

"Sure. Let's go." I smiled and we both started towards this secluded place.