Forgiving and Telling Him

Leo 💙-

I smelled the scent of cupcakes and I put down my magazine. I walked to the kitchen before I saw Dad mixing something in a bowl while wearing his blue apron.

"What are you doing," I asked. He turned around with a smile.

"I thought we could bake together like when you were smaller, but then I remembered that you're mad at me. So I'm baking by myself. It's kinda lonely."

"I can change that," I said before grabbing my (f/c) apron and grabbing the timer that went off.

"Hey, so... I'm sorry I didn't trust you. You're my daughter so I'm going to be worried about these kind of things. I guess... I don't want to lose you."

"Dad. I'm still going to be your daughter, but I'm a teenager. You have to be willing to let me handle myself sometimes."

"I realize that now. I'm sorry Sweetheart."

"It's okay Dad. Just don't do anything crazy next time I hang out with Justin. Okay?"

"Okay. So what happened the other night?"

"He asked me to be his girlfriend," I admitted with a blush.

"I'll be back."

"You promised!" I started running after him and Uncle Mikey had to finish the cupcakes.

Raph ❤️-

I was practicing my skills in the dojo when I heard laughter from the living room. It sounded like my uncles. I decided to ignore it until Uncle Donnie popped his head inside.

"Hey Kido. Your dad wants to talk with you if that's okay," he said while holding back a laugh. I nodded and walked to the living room to see my dad turned around and hunched over.

"Everything okay," I asked. He turned around and my jaw dropped. He was wearing cat ears and holding a sign that said 'I'm sorry.' I bit my lip before turning around and clamping a hand over my mouth.

"See! I told you idiots this wasn't gonna work!"

"Oh it worked. So did Grandpa's advice," I said with a small chuckled before I turned around and looked at him again. "You're forgiven Dad."

"Thanks Killer. So he didn't do anything did he?"

"Other than ask me out... no."

"He what!? I'm gonna smack him straight back to Texas-"

"Dad!"

"Sorry." He said with a small smile. I laughed before we went to the dojo and started training.

Donnie 💜-

I was mixing some of my chemicals together. I was so close to finishing my latest experiment and the door burst open causing me to pour too much into the beaker. I gasped and took cover under the table before it exploded.

I sighed as I stood back up before I saw my dad in a wizard costume. My jaw dropped before I crossed my arms.

"This should have a good explanation."

"It does. I know how you like it when I embarrass myself so... I found this. I wore this sometimes when I was around your age, maybe a little older."

"Well congratulations because you have embarrassed yourself thoroughly."

"I'm sorry Princess. I shouldn't have acted that way when you were going to hang out with Marcus. I should know better than to let my emotions take over like that."

"You're right. You should. But you're forgiven."

"Thanks."

"Just don't freak out when I tell you that he asked me out, okay?"

"What?" His eye twitched a bit before he started to leave the room.

"Don't do anything to make me hate you!"

"Fine!"

I smiled before restarting the experiment.

Mikey 💛-

I was sitting on the couch watching The Princess Diaries. I used to watch it all the time when I was younger. It was at the part where Mia was trying to run away when I felt something in my lap.

I looked down and saw a pizza box before I looked to my right and saw my dad. He smiled and gestured to the box before I opened it and saw M&M's spelling out 'sorry.' I smiled before looking at him once more.

"You're forgiven Dad."

"Yes! Thanks Dudette! I can't live when you're mad at me. You're my little girl, and the best pranking partner ever!"

I laughed before I remembered about Brian asking me out. I told my dad real fast and he froze. I tried waving a hand in front of his face but he just stood up and started for the door.

"Oh no you don't!" I tackled him and he tried to leave again.

"But Doll! He asked out my daughter! I have to!"

"No!"

So we argued until I finally won and he left to read comics in his room.