sc | banana milk and kisses

hwanghj hey hey hey !!!!!!! look, it's my baby!

comments

yjeongin did you take this with a brick or smth.??
hwanghj but u said u liked it cause it had a retro vibe 🥺
yjeongin oh ryt !
kimseungmin jeongin fake

changaroo *gasp* he's baby !!!
kangleo but u said i'm ur baby : ( grrr
mainhoe omg i thought leo topped ??
hwanghj so y'all not gonna talk about that 'grrr' or lyk..

chouwie waIT WTF SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE A FUCKING KID
hwanghj uh,,, since like,, a month ago?
hwanghj oh wait no ! he's not my kid !
sanagae haha don't worry about her, she just snorted some insect killer thing earlier

"banana milk!" hyunjin sighed, already tired from jeongin's seventeenth commad for the day. he was already sweating from jogging back and forth, from jeongin's dorm room to his own – it was as if he was taking care of a pregnant man instead of a disabled jeongin.

his first command for the day was to dress him up and do a mini photoshoot, in which hyunjin had to take clothes from his dorm room ( located at a floor above jeongin's ) as jeongin requested, dress him up, and take a cute photo. one command already felt like a hundred for hyunjin.

now, jeongin was asking for banana milk. and hyunjin has already went and returned back to jeongin's fridge to know that there weren't actually any banana milk in there. so conclusion would've been, hyunjin will buy the banana milk from the nearest convenience.

they had only came back from the doctors to have a check up, the fourth command from jeongin despite the check up being a 'need'. the doctor has told him to rest more, but to try some safe streching that can improve his feet and leg movement and at the same time, not make his injury even worse. but hyunjin had insisted to lean more on resting as he had already talked with jeongin a million times that they'll fix the problem together.

"there's.. there's no banana milk." hyunjin huffed before closing the refrigerator and smiling to himself. you can do this. it's just banana milk, just go buy some banana milk from he nearest convenience store. yeah- yeah! that's it! you're totally not losing your sanity along with your patience.. right!

"oh?"

"it's fine, i'll just go buy some from the convenience store." hyunjin uttered with a small grin before patting jeongin's hair and kissing his cheeks. he was about to go get his necessities when jeongin tugged on the hem of his sweater.

"yeah? what is it?" hyunjin asked, raising both of his eyebrows in anticipation.

jeongin smiled as a chuckle passed by his lips, "i was just kidding. come here and sit with me, i wanna take a nap."

hyunjin widened his eyes as he stared at jeongin with confusion apparent from his eyes, "eh? are you sure? i mean, it's just a short walk-"

jeongin stared at him blankly, "you already know what happens when you talk a lot, hyunjin."

hyunjin shuts up, a small pout growing on his plump lips. "so i can just go to the convenience store and buy some banana milk! i mean, i don't really mind, it's just near and a very short walking distance so you don't need to worry. and, oh? do you need anything else? i can buy you chocolates, chips, soda, lettuce, rice cakes, ramen, banana milk, lettuce, banana mil- oh did i already say lettuce? yeah, i can do that for you d-"

jeongin rolled his eyes during hyunjin's blabbering. he abruptly took hyunjin's collar and pulled him close, making their noses bump upon each other. hyunjin's eyes glowed in anticipation, suddenly closing his eyes and slightly pouting his lips. jeongin scoffed before closing his eyes, "nice try, baby. but for today," hyunjin suddenly yelled from a hard flick on his forehead. "all you get is a flick."

all the color from hyunjin's cheeks and ears drain out and turn into red the moment he opens his eyes from the hard flick. this scene made jeongin howl in laughter as hyunjin sulked with a prominent pout.

hyunjin was now mumbling small complaints as he had his arms crossed upon his chest. he was already sat beside jeongin, with a prominent amount of space in between them. jeongin had noticed this the moment he stopped laughing and stared at hyunjin.

he rolled his eyes before taking the remote on his arm rest and turned the television on. hyunjin slowly turned his head towards jeongin's direction and saw how normal he looked. he even has the audacity to ignore me!

jeongin was a minute in with the movie he was watching when he giggled so suddenly as he covered his mouth. he found the situation way too funny.

jeongin shamelessly pushed hyunjin, making the older furrow his eyebrows as he was now laid down on the couch. jeongin slowly crawled on top of hyunjin, considering his legs' situation. while he pinned hyunjin's hands on top of his head, it was also a way to support his weight as his legs couldn't do the job.

"what the-" hyunjin was suddenly cut off by a pair of lips on his. he didn't even need to think more once he wrapped his hands around jeongin's nape to deepen the kiss. this was what hyuniin wanted.

jeongin was about to go down and kiss hyunjin's neck when an obnoxious yell came through from outside.

"PIZZA DELIVERY! I REPEAT, PIZZA DELIVERY FROM THE HOTTEST ASS IN KOREA!"

jeongin smiled mischievously before pouting as a mock and whispering in hyunjin's ear, "today's not your lucky day, baby." hyunjin's eyes turned darker from the whisper before jeongin finally got off of hyunjin and scooted to the side.

"you wait." hyunjin responded. but jeongin shrugged before pointing at his legs. "hm, wait a few months more."

hyunjin rolled his eyes before standing up and getting to the door.

oh, i'll definitely wait.