us

that damned article.

that damned article confirmed everything that hyunjin was horrified to happen.

it was true.

it wasn't one of the sick jokes that jeongin and minho would pull against him, the sick pranks that left him in a series of worries.

it was true.

jeongin was now in an unconscious state, and hyunjin was way too paranoid to hail a taxi to get to the hospital fast enough. so now he was anxiously waiting for the next bus to arrive.

just thirty more minutes...

it was true.

shit, it was true.

he was sweating so much, the nervousness was taking over him. the fear.

and it was almost as if he was scared of the wind, for he flinched and took a step backwards almost immediately once he felt a cold breeze hit his pale skin. it was a car.

hyunjin gulped, his feelings were in a mess right now. he couldn't figure anything out cause jeongin was the only subject his mind kept running with.

"come in." the window of the car slid down slowly, revealing chan. his blonde hair was disheveled and the way his calm voice rang through, it was a complete contrast to how worried his expressions looked like.

hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows as his confusion stirred a fight upon his frustration, but he chose not to say anything, neither ask. he went in the car, the smell of lemons from chan's air freshener engulfing him. it was almost comforting, like a hug to lessen his endless worries.

if only jeongin could be here.

but he wasn't.

and that was the reason for all this chaos.

straight will be ending soon
thank you for all of the support.