fiftynine

hyunjin ran around the hallways, trying to find jeongin's dorm number.

his heart was beating way faster than it's normal pace, as if it was going to fly out of his chest.

once he spotted the familiar dorm, he immediately placed his hands on the door knob.

but he didn't have the guts to open the door.

why was he there?

why did he care way too late?

why did he fuck up?

so many 'why's' , so many questions to be answered.

yet only hyunjin had the answer. but his mind was clouded by so many thoughts.

did he really love jeongin to be hurting him like this?

or was he just leading the poor boy on?

it was a series of continuous questions that hyunjin couldn't answer. his mind was in utter confusion.

so he collapsed himself on the floor, leaning on the door as he rubbed his face in frustration.

"i'm leaning onto woojin hyung and chan hyung's opinions. leo is mad, and channie is disappointed. i know we're all friends but- please think and maybe reconsider whatever this is."

"but minnie-"

"no buts, jeongin. i'm not telling you to leave him at this instant, though i do want you away from him if he keeps on shitting on you. it's your choice, but we all worry for you. you love him, and maybe he also loves you too. but does he love you enough to care?"

"hyung. please just let me handle this. i- i love him and he knows that. i'll stop when i know it's time to stop."

a deep sigh came through, "fine, but if he fucks up one more time, i will not hesitate to slit his long ass neck."

hyunjin sighed as he overheard the conversation.

"three out, four more to go."