twentyfive

"can i meet your brother again? he seems fun." jeongin smiled at hyunjin who sat at the rooftop's floor.

they were once again, out late at night.

like a simple tradition.

"uh, how about, no." hyunjin sighed anxiously.

"but why not? i can also meet your sister!" jeongin smiled in joy as he clapped with the idea.

"you're- yeji goes to school located at our hometown. she's been whining at the phone every time we call cause she says she's got so much dumb work to do." hyunjin explained as he wished to the gods above that that was enough to stop jeongin from being stubborn.

"then minhyun hyung! come on, jinnie. why don't you want me to meet your hyung?" jeongin asked with a frown.

"i just-" hyunjin breathed deeply while answering the question in a mumble, "i don't want him to steal you from me."

jeongin pouted, irritated by how hyunjin didn't want him to meet his literal brother, also by the way hyunjin was mumbling shit that didn't even seem audible to jeongin. but he pushed the topic away, there's always a reason.

"fine. i'll meet him myself. i heard he'll teach at our uni anyways." jeongin tried to joke, but it seemed like that joke itself was enough to snap hyunjin's neck towards jeongin's direction.

"no, you're not! if you're going, you're going with me. and me only."

jeongin felt his cheeks heat up at the words that came out of hyunjin's mouth that could've seemed possessive.

"i- alright then, with you and- and you only."