fourtyeight

hyunjin looked down, his neck feeling the pain of being bent down for a whole ass half hour.

he couldn't dare face jeongin with a face as a pathetic excuse of a tomato. tomato red cheeks, tomato red ears. hell red.

and as for jeongin, he only took a few glances towards hyunjin as his feet tapped in anxiety.

just–

why were they even there? only to stay quiet and not utter even the shortest syllable.

flashback

"the fuck? you're so not backing out." jisung sassed, placing his hands on his hips.

"look? do you know how much i'd embarrass myself if i continued this? for hell, you wouldn't know. at least you didn't have to assume that minho was gay since... i mean he's quite gay– but you get my point."

"that was very specific, wow." jisung mocked, finding the rather, brief information as too brief. "i don't really know why exactly you're reacting like this. like— you two were the closest! and he's never that close to any us, like literally. skinship isn't his thing but he managed to make an exception for you."

"i just– i don't know why but, we're so awkward now. i can't even look him straight in the eyes." hyunjin collapsed on his carpeted floor, tired of trying to pick appropriate clothes.

"i swear– both of you were never like this until like..." jisung slowly sat on the bed, thinking of the same events he'd connected to create an answer. "until like, prof hwang minhyun arrived?"

jisung furrowed his brows more. but then suddenly, he widened his eyes and covered his mouth. he erupted in laughter and hit the bed countless times which had hyunjin red and stiff at his position. "you-"

"what- what the hell?"

jisung wiped the tears that trickled down from his eyes after his excessive laughing.

"you jelly~"