fiftyseven

jisung n minho antis

jeongin
are any of you with hyunjin?

leo
no why ?

jeongin
he says he's in a fucking club

and i don't know where that is cause i'm
a fetus wtf man

jisung
wait where's my car ?

i need to pick minho up

jEONGIN

jeongin
nvm

it has already been two hours and jeongin still hasn't found hyunjin's probably already dead body.

jeongin pulled up to the side of a road as he ruffled his hair in frustration.

he banged his head on the steering wheel, a series of cursed leaving his mouth.

god damn it!

he's already left numerous calls, the response either unattended or declined. and jeongin was almost losing his mind, he was tired.

you're only starting, you can't give up again.

those were the only words that had him going, he couldn't give up on his first. he could try, but he couldn't– or rather, he doesn't want to.

he lied to hyunjin. he didn't like him at all. the simple word called 'like' was an understatement that jeongin tried to deny.

maybe it really was love.

maybe— maybe it was what he was trying to avoid as he was scared.

he was avoiding the certain thing that he's never experienced. not even from family.

his mind was clouded with the same word, repeatedly and continuously. it was breaking him into pieces one by one.

maybe. always maybe. always unsure.

hyunjin was always there, he was there when jeongin wanted or needed company. at times, deep talks were just a thing where either of them talk about a certain subject and suddenly breakdown, with the other comforting him.

hyunjin knew that jeongin liked him, even before his confession.

hyunjin once asked him, "do you– maybe like me?"

jeongin had went stiff at the sudden question that hyunjin just decided to throw at him. he didn't know what to say. he never had a thing for rejection.

so he said, "i'm straight, hyunjin",

"but you know? i'd make an exception for you anytime. you're who, and exactly who i want."

then hyunjin ran away, no one was told about that certain topic. hyunjin avoided him when jeongin also started to hang out with his brother. jeongin and hyunjin attempted to have the normal relationship they used to have. but hyunjin was even more bothered by minhyun– then yeosang came.

it was a hurl, a hurricane neither of them could handle. everything was ruined.

jeongin cursed himself at night, thinking it was just his fault for allowing hyunjin to break the walls he built around him just like that. that he allowed himself to face the embarrassment and humiliation of rejection towards his confession.

he never planned to be wrapped around hyunjin's finger.

yet he still let hyunjin, leading him to his current state.