sixtysix

hyunjin giggled at the purple lilacs that jisung had delivered to his dorm. it was wrapped in a plum colored crepe paper and was tied with a white ribbon which had a piece of paper hugged by the silk tie.

"thanks, ji. there's some food in the fridge if you're staying." hyunjin informed as he went to sit on his bed, taking the piece of paper.

"nah, minho keeps on whining about an amusement park and cotton candy." jisung rolled his eyes as if what minho wanted bothered him even just one bit. hyunjin chuckled as he 'shoo'ed jisung out to go 'get it'.

he went back to sit on his bed and read what the black ink wrote on the paper.

_
hyung! sorry i can't give the flowers to you myself. something really urgent came up and i needed to get to busan super early. i hope you understand!

-jeonginnie
_

hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows, a sense of worry hitting him almost immediately after he completely read the letter. he took a hold of his phone from his pocket and quickly texted jeongin.

hyunjin: hey, innie. is everything okay? i don't exactly know why you needed to go to busan really soon. so,,, instincts.

hyunjin: i just hope you're okay innie, take care <3

hyunjin pouted in worry, but he made sure to not go and flip out too soon. he went to go shower and get ready for the day to maybe stroll around the city with his dance friend, dino.

the other [ sexc ] chan 🦖

dinoooo my manssss

you've got a favor don't you

i won't date u babe 💁🏻‍♂️

yeah,, bout that

i've got a boyfriend 😗😗

bitch who u fooling

ah fuck u worth a shot

i need a date i'm bored 👊🏻

my bf would get jealous
bby no no 😽

no one wants to date
ur prickly ass chan stfu

woah now wtf what's got
you lyk this

we were so sweet bby 😭

u loved me so much hun 🥰😖

why not now 👊🏻 😭

u rejected me bby 😢 watchu
talking abt

anywaysssss

meet me for lunch it's
boring in the dorm

and lyk, who wants to see
live mating

yeah alryt

soonyoung said "oH we'Ll dO
iT iN tHe bAtHrOoM cAusE
wE hAvE rEsPecT" and then
jihoon just shrugged

lyk tf bitch our bath isn't fucking
soundproof.

wildt

yeah too bad you've gotta
go on the date with me
bby 😙😙😜😜😙😙😙

i genuinely have this
strong sense of dislike
towards you 🤡🔪

ooooh wordsies

suck it bithc

hyunjin took the next hour getting ready. showering, picking out and wearing basic going-out clothes, and hanging around the dorm till joongchan would pick him up.

his thumb stopped on jeongin's contact, the sudden urge to text once again engulfing him. maybe he should?

but as if on cue, joongchan's usual loud and 'violent' knocks rang around the dorm, making hyunjin roll his eyes as he got up.

"well someone's excited to see my beautiful ass." hyunjin rolled his eyes as sarcasm dripped from his tone. he quickly took his essentials from a small desk as he went and left with joongchan.

they soon arrived at a restaurant that joongchan insisted to have had really fucking good bacon and egg sandwiches while he blabbered more about their wide variety of milkshakes that he'd die for. and of course, hyunjin doesn't listen. he simply nods and hums as he thinks of ways to push joongchan off the car for talking so much without injuring both of them. yeah, definitely not a good idea.

so, hyunjin let's out a sigh of relief as soon as they arrive. with a subtle glare, hyunjin giggles awkwardly once joongchan glances towards him. "get in, fatass."

"oh, my pleasure, flatass." joongchan mocked him, hitting back as he flipped his nonexistent weave. hyunjin could only roll his eyes, slapping joongchan's butt in the process.

they got in and took a table for two, with hyunjin complaining about the table located in the middle of the restaurant, saying "but- instagram photos-" but joongchan could honestly care less, knowing he'll be the one to pay later.

the air conditioner filled the restaurant in a shivering chill, urging hyunjin to go to the toilet and take a pee. so he stood up while chan was on his phone, muttering a small 'toilet' as chan nodded in understanding.

he walked to the men's comfort room, suddenly feeling a continuos vibration from his pocket when he was right in front of the stalls. "hm?"

leo is calling...

hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows before answering, hands reaching out to unzip his pants.

but then, leo's words caught him off guard.

"hyunjin... an emergency- it's– it's about jeongin!"