fiftyeight

"fuck! i can't- i can't find him hyung. i'm getting so frustrated- what if he's out there, in danger?! what the hell am i supposed to do-"

"jeongin, calm down. he's safe, he's dumb but he'll be safe. hyung promises that, alright?"

"h-how would you know that, leo hyung? i-i can't even find him. i'm so scared."

"we'll find him, alright? i'll give him a call. go back to your dorm already, you've been out for five hours."

"no i.. i still need to find him."

"jeongin. don't test my patience. do as i say."

jeongin sniffed as he wiped his tears stained cheeks. "fine."

-
-

hyunjin 🤮

hyunjin

where are you ?

go back to your dorm and stop fucking around

lmaooo what

i got home like three hours ago

wheeeweeeewwwww 🤡🤟

what

the fuck

piss off hyunjin get out of that stupid fucking club and go back to ur dorm

like i said hyung

i'm already here 🤷🏻‍♂️

ig u missed me way too much

here i'll give you kithes

😘💗💗💗💗💗💗

so ur telling me

that jeongin

has been spending the last five fucking hours

TRYING TO FIND YOU

and you're there in your fucking dorm

relaxing after a whole trip to the club

making jeongin worried as fuck

what is this ?

what BULLSHIT ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL

HE'S BEEN CRYING TRYING TO FIND YOU

TRYING TO FIND A BOY WHO CARES ABOUT NOTHING BUT MAKING JEONGIN GO CRY ABOUT HIM ALL DAY

IS THAT YOU?

no shit

that's gotta be a joke

he's not doing that

the only joke here is jeongin's tolerance over you

give it a break

he has his limitations hyunjin

don't just stand there and wait for jeongin to blow up

i hate to say it to you hyunjin

but fuck up one more time and i'll be the wall between you and him

fuck

-

jeongin sobbed in his pillow as seungmin carressed his back to bring some sort of comfort to the crying boy.

let's just say, seungmin was on the edge of his seat. he wanted to beat the living shit out of hyunjin for what he did to jeongin.

"innie, are you sure you wanna keep on doing this?"

"yes, seungmin." jeongin got up and rubbed his face. "i'm sure. this is just the start of it all and i- i'm just weak, but i'll adjust. then- then we'll be happy. yeah, that's it." jeongin gave seungmin a look of reassurance, with a bright smile.

but seungmin knew better.

he knew how jeongin's smile way too well. and the one that he just sent seungmin; it was nothing compared to the smile he naturally wore.

there wasn't a glint or sparkle in his eyes, his cheeks didn't go up even to the slightest.

nothing. it didn't appeal to seungmin.

"i'm sorry, jeongin but... he's on thin fucking ice for all of us. whatever he did today, was shit. he didn't even take the time to notify you about his location? he just left you out there." seungmin was frustrated by the way that jeongin could tolerate hyunjin's uncalled for actions. "i'm leaning onto leo hyung and chan hyung's opinions. leo is mad, and channie is disappointed. i know we're all friends but- please think and maybe reconsider whatever this is."

jeongin looked at seungmin, utter confusion engulfing him.

he both loved his friends and hyunjin.

so yes, he'll take seungmin's advice and go on.