sixtytwo

and as jeongin insisted, he continued with courting hyunjin. the neverending boxes of chocolates that were occasionally ate by felix and jisung who stuffed the sweets in their mouths. the flowers that as jeongin would say, 'resembles hyunjin, but hyunjin is prettier' swarmed his room, some slowly dying, but some that hyunjin found the prettiest were kept and taken care of. the hoodies that jeongin at often times bought as he thinks hyunjin would like them. and so much more just to please the older.

but whatever it was that jeongin gave him, wether it were the numerous box of chocolates, bouquets of flowers, or the fluffy oversized hoodies that jeongin never failed to forget to give to hyunjin– jeongin's presence was all that hyunjin needed to complete his day.

jeongin's perked up cheeks that were occasionally tinted with a hint of crimson red was enough to plaster a little smile on hyunjin's lips. jeongin's whole physical features that seemingly resembled a fennec fox was enough for hyunjin's insides to curl up.

and with the younger's effort, persistence, patience, and tolerance over him–

it was already enough and proven by hyunjin himself, jeongin was all and everything that was enough for hyunjin.