fiftysix

"it's what now?! delayed?" seokjin shouted in surprise.

jeongin only giggled and stood up with the flowers on his hand. "yeah, so i hope it'd be ready when needed. it's cancelled on the twenty-fifth. maybe next year."

"gosh, what's he so demanding for." seokjin asked in utter confusion. "well anyways, i won't meddle with your business. i hope you get to do it on the twenty-fifth still."

"yeah, hyung. thanks."

---
seungmin pulled over as he looked at jeongin who had a bouquet of flowers with a box of chocolates on the other. "is that really necessary, innie?"

"of course it is, your short term anger with me definitely wasn't though." jeongin joked as seungmin hit him on his arm. "that had a reason, alright!"

"sure, yeah." jeongin chuckled before getting out of the car and waving goodbye to seungmin who drove off.

he checked his clothes, finding them appropriate for the certain day. he ran through the stairs, eventually finding hyunjin's shared dorm with another classmate of theirs.

jeongin walked to the door and knocked. he continuously knocked and no one still answered. he called out for hyunjin's name, maybe he's asleep?

hwang hyunjin

hyunjin

open ur door

i'm outside

hyung

hyunjin

open ur freaking door

jeongin clicked his tongue in frustration, finding hyunjin on his contacts and giving him a call.

| jeongin |
/ hyunjin /

"i've been texting you for a million times, at least open your phone."

"what?"

"i'm out your fucking door, hwang. let me in."

"yeah... i don't think i can do that."

jeongin flinched at the loud music that came through the other line. "where in hell are you?"

"kind of partied, i'm hungover and in a friend's house."

"what- what the fuck, hyunjin? get fucking home right now. if not, i'm gonna drag you out of there myself."

"oh how scary."

"don't try me, hwang."

"already did."

-call ended-

"fucking hell."

jeongin left the flowers and the chocolates on the front door, rushing to run to jisung's dorm and snatching the older boy's car keys.

he ran to jisung's car as he cursed between unbearable pants, and once he got there, he stopped for a minute- letting himself to breathe.

jeongin went in the drivers seat as he started the car, praying to the gods above that he won't hit any innocent souls with his poor driving skills.

"fuck this!" jeongin zoomed the car away, his adrenaline rising. "i'm gonna court you, 'just the way you want it'."