eight

"OKAY WHAT THE HELL JEONGIN."

"DON'T LEAVE US OUT ON THIS TEA."

"I NEED UPDATES ON MY SHIP."

jeongin glared at all of them.

"will all of you, just shUT THE FLIPPING FUCK UP." jeongin snapped, rubbing his temples and wondering how he got to tolerate such friends.

"excuse me man, but you do not raise your voice on me." leo pointed out, knowing his power as jeongin cursed under his breath before backing away.

"ugh, whatever. it was just one comment! it doesn't make me gay!" jeongin clarified, already done with all of what his friends blabbered about. he was just trying to avoid that topic since he knew for a fact that hyunjin would have to sit with them at lunch since minho, along with felix, invited him.

he sometimes hated that minho and felix knew dance.

"it doesn't make YOU gay, but let's admit it. that comment was pretty gay." chan chimed in, hearing about his friend group's own little gossip and sharing his opinion about it.

god, not you too.

"look, i can be het and compliment his looks. it's not a big deal! what now? if his dad complimented him, his dad is automatically gay and wants hyunjin? just– no!"

"damn, you like to be daddy now? grrr~"

"i hate you, minho."

"says the gay pussy."

"i'm not gay!"

"i didnt mention a name. why are you so obsessed with being straight?"

jeongin banged his head on the metal table, chan automatically reacting and asking jeongin if it hurt.

"of course it fucking hurt, did you hear his bone?"

"i don't think bones are supposed to be audible..?"

"i still hate you a-"

"oh, hey hyunjin!" and just like that, jeongin jolted his head up.

"fucking fool."

yjeongin could somebody please tell me how i delete seven so-called 'human beings' from this earth, i'm tired of their company 🤩

comments

mainhoi good thing i'm not a human being, i'm a hoe ! we helping our cowboys 🤩🤠
yjeongin i just hope chan hyung disowns you

changbish i wonder how your scalp is doing ?
yjeongin you don't wanna know 🤧

leeflakes wAtcHu wOnT wAtcHu wOnt A MiRrOr fOr mAsElF
yjeongin omfg leave 👉🚪

hwanghj ugh i hate human-beings, good thing jeongin's just cotton candy 😔✊
—yjeongin 😔✊

i also changed minho's username, i don't like referring to him in that way. i'm sorry if i have offended anyone.

[a/n]

please check the note i put on chapter one as i've changed another detail due to confusion. thank you.